cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

11 minutes ago, Blankments said:

my bad, I thought I read Gigantic was going for PG-13 lol

It’s cool but I do have a PG-13 animated film next year brewing.

I like how CAYOM has been starting a strong wave of PG-13 animation like To The Moon, SkyRiders, Star Fox, Future Amulet sequels and My Hero Academia.

10 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

It’s cool but I do have a PG-13 animated film next year brewing.

I like how CAYOM has been starting a strong wave of PG-13 animation like To The Moon, SkyRiders, Star Fox, Future Amulet sequels and My Hero Academia.

I can confirm that my Zelda trilogy is going PG-13 as well.

12 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

So for the Nintendo installment for everyone

Mario, Pokémon, Pikmin? and Kirby will be PG and the rest is PG-13?

I feel like stuff like Metroid and Fire Emblem you can’t reasonably make PG. Zelda tends to skirt the line depending on what game it is but the ones I plan to adapt are on the heavier side.

Star Fox can be PG but if @Alpha wants to go a grittier route more power to him.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cookie said:

I feel like stuff like Metroid and Fire Emblem you can’t reasonably make PG. Zelda tends to skirt the line depending on what game it is but the ones I plan to adapt are on the heavier side.

Star Fox can be PG but if @Alpha wants to go a grittier route more power to him.

Obviously I get that but still was just asking.

Also currently at 6,652 words so far for Squirrel Girl (I’ve written a good first 20 minutes and the last 25 minutes), so we may have an animated film in the range of NOD and Amulet II in terms of word count.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Also currently at 6,652 words so far for Squirrel Girl (I’ve written a good first 20 minutes and the last 25 minutes), so we may have an animated film in the range of NOD and Amulet II in terms of word count.

Tbh in my experience at least I put more meat into the first and third acts of my films in terms of word count.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Star Fox might beat Scavenger Wars as far as word count goes, but I'm gonna try and trim it down once I'm finished with the first draft.

• Haha 2