cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

So full disclosure - I claimed ROM because he looked cool.

Reading through the (newer) comics now and after issue #4 it literally spins off into a huge crossover with the Transformers and G.I. Joe, neither of which I have rights to (and can't claim due to recent films). And all the major plot points ROM had built up to until then are apparently resolved during this crossover which I obviously can't use.

So! I can turn the first 4 issues into like maybe half of a movie. Then I need to make the rest up.

Brother Bear will probably happen Y4, and likely be a photoreal CGI/Live Action movie.

Also Treasure Planet 2 is going to be the glorious child of Guardians of The Galaxy and Pirates of the Caribbean. 

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

Rewatching Prince of Egypt to guide my CAYOM film - it’s going to be fairly similar with me adding some story and emphasizing the themes a bit more.

Also, expect a budget north of $150m.

I fucking hate how people take animated films and just use the same material in the live action. Thanks for changing stuff in advanced and making a fresh story. 

1 minute ago, Hiccup23 said:

I fucking hate how people take animated films and just use the same material in the live action. Thanks for changing stuff in advanced and making a fresh story. 

I’m trying not to do that for Lilo and Brother Bear.

2 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

Tzipporah is going to be fleshed out a good bit, and there’s going to be some more moral ambiguity in the minds of Rameses and his mother. The two priests will be consolidated into one character as well.

The basic plot will be the same, but I’m definitely going to focus on enriching the character dynamics. 

Especially following the plague scene.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

Tzipporah is going to be fleshed out a good bit, and there’s going to be some more moral ambiguity in the minds of Rameses and his mother. The two priests will be consolidated into one character as well.

The basic plot will be the same, but I’m definitely going to focus on enriching the character dynamics. 

Hide contents

Especially following the plague scene.

Sounds perfect....I'll let you know my thoughts when I pre-read it. 

Question to any God of War fans: God of War is based very much off of God Of War 1. I was thinking to add characters to help Kratos on his journey but I wonder if it’d be better with just Kratos himself. I need opinions.