cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Focus on them.

We don't need to do every single rl discard

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Reddroast said:

Why did I ever think it was a great idea to make a movie about compitive smash in CAYOM

In my mind, drama such as this further incentivizes the film if anything. It shows that there are real emotions behind the eSports.

Edited by SLAM!

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

How is writing going y'all 

I didn't really write too much during the month of July because of a class. I still feel okay because I started the game year sprinting and finished quite a few first drafts. I'm trying to finish The Fairly OddParents and I still haven't found the time to fine-tune The Neon Psalms, Fiesta Loca, and In the Aeroplane over the Sea. I think that's all of the rest I'm going to try and do for Y6.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SLAM! said:

I didn't really write too much during the month of July because of a class. I still feel okay because I started the game year sprinting and finished quite a few first drafts. I'm trying to finish The Fairly OddParents and I still haven't found the time to fine-tune The Neon Psalms, Fiesta Loca, and In the Aeroplane over the Sea. I think that's all of the rest I'm going to try and do for Y6.

Aeroplane over the Sea is definitely one of my most anticipated for the year 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mr Pastaffelees said:

Minimal, tbh, but I will write like mad because I don't think my heart can handle another delay.

Yeah, I think progress or not there shouldn't be another delay.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1