cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

4 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Unfortunately  I have to cancel my y6 plans. Ever since my panic attack at the end of June I have not really found time to focus on writing. I'll still work on these films for y7. My main issue is time management for this. Once again I'm sorry

As someone who's had much of the same problems all summer, I say do whatever you have to do to feel better. CAYOM will still be here.

Have a Snoopy hug in the meantime

104747511-woodstock-peanuts-and-snoopy-h

Edited by cookie
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Unfortunately  I have to cancel my y6 plans. Ever since my panic attack at the end of June I have not really found time to focus on writing. I'll still work on these films for y7. My main issue is time management for this. Once again I'm sorry

No problem man, you do what you need to feel better.

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@Alpha is Star Fox still happening Y6?

...Maybe.

The problem is that I had to change the third act quite a bit last weekend and I’ve been sort-of struggling to wrap my head around the whole thing.

I’ll make my decision by Saturday and if I decide to push it to Y7 then I’ll either replace it with something smaller or let you all fill that date.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 4

I'm sad to announce that Rescuers 3 isn't happening this game year. It's a story I'm really invested in telling but I waited WAAAAAAAY too long to actually start working on it (a common trend for me it seems) and I'd rather it be good then end up being half-assed like One Punch Man ended up being. I probably couldn't forgive myself if I ended up doing that. Plus there's a few story details I wanna try to flesh out a bit that working on it in 3 days wouldn't grant me.

It's definitely getting done next game year though, as is Attack on Titan which I started writing back in May and haven't touched since then. Hoping to have both films posted by the time the Y7 submission thread opens.

In the meantime, I'll craft some fillers to help fill the schedule.

Edited by Rorschach
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2