cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

46 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I am debating on whether to do El Tigre to complete the Nicktoons trifecta or Hercules? 

@cookie @Reddroast @SLAM! @Alpha? Thoughts as you guys are not in the Telegram chat.

Your call. I think El Tigre would be pretty cool for that Nickelodeon trifecta reason. The CAYOM audience might be getting overwhelmed with Greek Gods/Goddesses stories atm so you might wanna hold off on Hercules until next time.

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

Since I've finished my reviews and posted my top 10, I'm going to attempt the challenge of finishing a major Y7 film by the end of the month. Wish me luck.

Good luck cookie! Pace yourself, set writing goals, you'll be fine! I believe in you! 😉

Edited by SLAM!
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SLAM! said:

Good luck cookie! Pace yourself, set writing goals, you'll be fine! I believe in you! 😉

I have basically the whole thing already outlined, minus this or that minor subplot, so it shouldn’t take too long...

...In theory.

• Like 2

Y7 may be a bit of a dicey transition for me....because I'm actively going to start my plans to turn Notes from the Otherspace into a full fledged novel.

This might mean I spend a bit less time on the forums, but I'm so excited about this opportunity and I'm going to push full steam ahead with it.

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

@4815162342 @Alpha @cookie @Rorschach @SLAM! @Blankments @YourMother the Edgelord @Xillix @Ethan Hunt @Reddroast

I think we are approaching a reasonable time frame to start thinking of opening the Y7 advanced schedule.

Start the IMAX priority phase this weekend?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spaghetti said:

@4815162342 @Alpha @cookie @Rorschach @SLAM! @Blankments @YourMother the Edgelord @Xillix @Ethan Hunt @Reddroast

I think we are approaching a reasonable time frame to start thinking of opening the Y7 advanced schedule.

Maybe wait for actuals first, but if we must does the upcoming Sunday work

7 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Maybe wait for actuals first, but if we must does the upcoming Sunday work

Yes it would

11 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

The sooner the better. The upcoming Sunday works for me as well.

18 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

what time??? In the Evening 

38 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

Can I send a list of my IMAX films to anyone here in advance in that case?

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

No it's too soon

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2