cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

12 hours ago, vault2008 said:

Been feeling like coming back to CAYOM for a long time, looks like a great time for me to jump back in with Y7. 

Awesome! The Y6 Oscar ceremony will likely take place in a few weeks, so you can write a trailer for a film you'd like to write and send it to @Ethan Hunt!

Edited by SLAM!

Hello, everyone. I have an announcement to make:

Spoiler

I guess I should get to the heart of the matter before I say anything else:

I'm pulling the plug on Scrooge 3 and further films. No delays, just immediate cancellation.

The TL:DR version is that I've felt really shit lately and I want to do what I want to do rather than what I feel like I have to do, and so one that's just felt like added weight lately have to go. I'm doing this to help alleviate my self esteem issues and be able to move forward, and I have no intention of changing the rest of my schedule or my engagement with Cayom. I’m also releasing all the Disney Afternoon rights I own since I don’t want to deal with them anymore. I'm sorry if I'm letting people down or causing any major inconvenience, and I'll try my best to help resolve whatever issues may arise.

Non-TL:DR:

Back in late May/early June I had a pretty big meltdown that involved, among other things, a complete decimation of my own self esteem that for a while made it difficult to even engage with Cayom let alone write for it. It’s taken a pretty long time to get out of that ditch, not least because other bad things happened in the interim, but I felt confident by October that I could meaningfully engage by actually writing for the game again.

Until the past week, that is, when my self esteem took another tumble and I found myself back in the same ditch I had spent so long crawling myself out of. Soon I started having trouble sleeping because I felt very anxious and depressed nearly all the time, and eventually it became impossible for me to write a single word because even a sentence got me stressed out, or for me to finish the totals (to answer @YourMother the Edgelord, I have finished everything up until May. Can I put this behind me I can have everything done by Sunday if not earlier. Sorry that I haven’t been updating on the progress.)

Worse yet, I started feeling like I was dragging Cayom as a whole down all by myself. I’m confident nobody here actually thinks that, but when you already feel like rock bottom it's difficult to get those thoughts out of your head.

Admittedly, I’ve had crippling self esteem issues dating as far back as my childhood and in the last few years I’ve been in a heavy bout with depression, but 2019 especially has been really terrible in this regard.  Probably doesn’t help that I’ve always been bad at just talking to people — I’m better through text than verbally to another person, but even online it takes a lot to get me to even begin a conversation sometimes, and other times I don’t do it at all even when something clearly bothers me, and I sometimes just let it sit hoping the problem will solve itself. My autism is partially to blame for this, and I am currently getting help on that front.

It took me longer than I'm willing to admit to even talk to @Spaghetti about it, not because I don’t trust him or anyone else here. His kind support and taking the time to help me address what was causing so much of my anxiety is why I'm even talking about this openly right now.

I then started figuring that what would alleviated things a little bit for me would be to get rid of something that, honestly, has just become added weight by now, and that's my Scrooge McDuck films and the Duckverse as a whole.

As time passed it became less "I want to continue this" and instead became "I have to continue this or else I'll run out the clock." Like with Voltron, doing something crummy and half-assed is NOT in my interest whatsoever, in part because it'll probably just make it even more difficult for me down the line anyway and in part because I really don't like doing that (I find doing fillers or half-hearted projects much more boring than the stuff I'm actually passionate for, which is why I've completely stopped doing the former). I've tried a lot of different options to have it be up to something I feel I can invest in, but it's always come back to several key problems that I struggle to overcome partially due to my lack of confidence. It's also disheartening to do that when you've put so much care and attention to their immediate predecessors.

Truth be told, that prequel movie I tried to do in Y5 and a bit into Y6 I actually felt really good and passionate about for a while, and would've helped springboard later films, but then delays happened and as my self esteem dropped so did my confidence in it, and as I started feeling time was slipping through my fingers it felt more and more like it was the wrong moment to do it, so I shelved it. Looking back, I started to figure that maybe I just had different ideas for what a Scrooge McDuck movie should be than most people, and I've been open with that my background lies more with the comics rather than any the cartoons people are more familiar with (Don Rosa's run is sometimes very tonally different from the '87 show and definitely nothing like the '17 reboot — which Rosa has a distaste for, apparently — but if you can look past that and their more dated elements I highly recommend giving them a read if you like Disney comics).

And as Scrooge fell apart, so did my interest in the Duckverse as a whole. Granted, I've been weary of doing a whole cinematic universe in the past since that's a huge commitment in of itself (I think @YourMother the Edgelord can attest to that) and while I grew up with DuckTales '87 and sometimes TaleSpin, Goof Troop and Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, I couldn't possibly say the same for Darkwing Duck for example. But now I don't really feel willing in engaging with any of it at all.

So... effective immediately with the Scrooge 3 cancellation, I'm also releasing all the Disney Afternoon rights I own. I know I've made deals with @cannastop and @Spaghetti regarding some elements already, and I guess they can now explore those elements much further if they so desire. Voltron I still want to keep since I think there's opportunity for a reboot eventually, but all the Disney Afternoon stuff I just don't want to bother with anymore, honestly. If people want to do what I couldn't with them, go ahead.

This is also my second large franchise I've pulled the plug on within the same year, and coming to these decisions is really difficult on my behalf. While lack of interest has sunk a great many projects of mine (as it probably has for many others), there's a fair chunk that have sunk for more personal reasons, and when you're already dealing with so much self doubt... they add up over time.

I really don't want this to happen with the one I have left, is what I'm saying. If it goes, I might honestly go with it. Luckily, I still really care about Scavvies since I feel there's still so much I can do with it, and if Zelda and some of my other original stuff take off, that'd be stellar too. I'm definitely trying my hardest and not letting pressure eat me up too much, even if my (lack of) self esteem is making things difficult. I have no intention of quitting, canceling anything else or skipping out on another year unless I feel like I really have to.

I can answer any questions and work with everyone to help resolve the mess I might be inadvertently causing by doing this. And I will finish the January-August totals as soon as I can for those who want to see them.

If you’ve read all of this... I really appreciate that you did. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Hide contents

I'm pulling the plug on Scrooge 3 and further films. No delays, just immediate cancellation.

The TL:DR version is that I've felt really shit lately and I want to do what I want to do rather than what I feel like I have to do, and so one that's just felt like added weight lately have to go. I'm doing this to help alleviate my self esteem issues and be able to move forward, and I have no intention of changing the rest of my schedule or my engagement with Cayom. I’m also releasing all the Disney Afternoon rights I own since I don’t want to deal with them anymore. I'm sorry if I'm letting people down or causing any major inconvenience, and I'll try my best to help resolve whatever issues may arise.

Back in late May/early June I had a pretty big meltdown that involved, among other things, a complete decimation of my own self esteem that for a while made it difficult to even engage with Cayom let alone write for it. It’s taken a pretty long time to get out of that ditch, not least because other bad things happened in the interim, but I felt confident by October that I could meaningfully engage by actually writing for the game again.

Until the past week, that is, when my self esteem took another tumble and I found myself back in the same ditch I had spent so long crawling myself out of. Soon I started having trouble sleeping because I felt very anxious and depressed nearly all the time, and eventually it became impossible for me to write a single word because even a sentence got me stressed out, or for me to finish the totals (to answer @YourMother the Edgelord, I have finished everything up until May. Can I put this behind me I can have everything done by Sunday if not earlier. Sorry that I haven’t been updating on the progress.)

Worse yet, I started feeling like I was dragging Cayom as a whole down all by myself. I’m confident nobody here actually thinks that, but when you already feel like rock bottom it's difficult to get those thoughts out of your head.

Admittedly, I’ve had crippling self esteem issues dating as far back as my childhood and in the last few years I’ve been in a heavy bout with depression, but 2019 especially has been really terrible in this regard.  Probably doesn’t help that I’ve always been bad at just talking to people — I’m better through text than verbally to another person, but even online it takes a lot to get me to even begin a conversation sometimes, and other times I don’t do it at all even when something clearly bothers me, and I sometimes just let it sit hoping the problem will solve itself. My autism is partially to blame for this, and I am currently getting help on that front.

It took me longer than I'm willing to admit to even talk to @Spaghetti about it, not because I don’t trust him or anyone else here. His kind support and taking the time to help me address what was causing so much of my anxiety is why I'm even talking about this openly right now.

I then started figuring that what would alleviated things a little bit for me would be to get rid of something that, honestly, has just become added weight by now, and that's my Scrooge McDuck films and the Duckverse as a whole.

As time passed it became less "I want to continue this" and instead became "I have to continue this or else I'll run out the clock." Like with Voltron, doing something crummy and half-assed is NOT in my interest whatsoever, in part because it'll probably just make it even more difficult for me down the line anyway and in part because I really don't like doing that (I find doing fillers or half-hearted projects much more boring than the stuff I'm actually passionate for, which is why I've completely stopped doing the former). I've tried a lot of different options to have it be up to something I feel I can invest in, but it's always come back to several key problems that I struggle to overcome partially due to my lack of confidence. It's also disheartening to do that when you've put so much care and attention to their immediate predecessors.

Truth be told, that prequel movie I tried to do in Y5 and a bit into Y6 I actually felt really good and passionate about for a while, and would've helped springboard later films, but then delays happened and as my self esteem dropped so did my confidence in it, and as I started feeling time was slipping through my fingers it felt more and more like it was the wrong moment to do it, so I shelved it. Looking back, I started to figure that maybe I just had different ideas for what a Scrooge McDuck movie should be than most people, and I've been open with that my background lies more with the comics rather than any the cartoons people are more familiar with (Don Rosa's run is sometimes very tonally different from the '87 show and definitely nothing like the '17 reboot — which Rosa has a distaste for, apparently — but if you can look past that and their more dated elements I highly recommend giving them a read if you like Disney comics).

And as Scrooge fell apart, so did my interest in the Duckverse as a whole. Granted, I've been weary of doing a whole cinematic universe in the past since that's a huge commitment in of itself (I think @YourMother the Edgelord can attest to that) and while I grew up with DuckTales '87 and sometimes TaleSpin, Goof Troop and Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, I couldn't possibly say the same for Darkwing Duck for example. But now I don't really feel willing in engaging with any of it at all.

So... effective immediately with the Scrooge 3 cancellation, I'm also releasing all the Disney Afternoon rights I own. I know I've made deals with @cannastop and @Spaghetti regarding some elements already, and I guess they can now explore those elements much further if they so desire. Voltron I still want to keep since I think there's opportunity for a reboot eventually, but all the Disney Afternoon stuff I just don't want to bother with anymore, honestly. If people want to do what I couldn't with them, go ahead.

This is also my second large franchise I've pulled the plug on within the same year, and coming to these decisions is really difficult on my behalf. While lack of interest has sunk a great many projects of mine (as it probably has for many others), there's a fair chunk that have sunk for more personal reasons, and when you're already dealing with so much self doubt... they add up over time.

I really don't want this to happen with the one I have left, is what I'm saying. If it goes, I might honestly go with it. Luckily, I still really care about Scavvies since I feel there's still so much I can do with it, and if Zelda and some of my other original stuff take off, that'd be stellar too. I'm definitely trying my hardest and not letting pressure eat me up too much, even if my (lack of) self esteem is making things difficult. I have no intention of quitting, canceling anything else or skipping out on another year unless I feel like I really have to.

I can answer any questions and work with everyone to help resolve the mess I might be inadvertently causing by doing this. And I will finish the January-August totals as soon as I can for those who want to see them.

I'm very sorry if I caused any of this anxiety for you. I hope you continue to be a part of the community in CAYOM and in BOT in general.

18 minutes ago, cookie said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

@cookie,

Thank you for sharing this with us, and I totally understand where you're coming from! I cancel certain projects and hesitate to start certain projects simply because I think they deserve to be done right. I think that's definitely the correct attitude to have. I half-assed The Fairly OddParents to the point where it was spectacularly bad, and I have to say, I didn't feel good doing it. Yin and Sabrina are still the projects that were the most fulfilling for me to write, because those are the projects where my passion for the material coincided with the amount of effort I put in.

Lack of self confidence is something that sucks. Depression is something that sucks. I don't ever want to spend Summer days lying on the floor in my room ever again, you know what I mean? I'm also plagued by self-doubt, too, because I think to myself, "can I really make a great sequel to Bleach, can I really make a great sequel to Ancient Magus' Bride."

I liked this post because, frankly, I'm really happy for you. Writers should always write what they're most passionate about. Maybe the passion for Voltron or Scrooge will be reignited sometime down the line, but at this moment, at this very moment you really should write the story that's surging through your veins, waiting eagerly to burst onto the page. That's why I've been anticipating the third Scavvies so much, because your passion has bled through both of the prior films! So I'm happy, man. I'm happy that you're writing what you want to write!

So, again, thank you for sharing this with us, and I'm looking forward to reading your next films, whatever they end up being! 😉

Edited by SLAM!
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I'm very sorry if I caused any of this anxiety for you. I hope you continue to be a part of the community in CAYOM and in BOT in general.

You don’t need to blame yourself, you played no part in it. I’m more than willing to let you do whatever you want now.

Edited by cookie

@cannastop @Alpha @Blankments @cookie @Ethan Hunt @4815162342 @Reddroast @Rorschach @SLAM! @Spaghetti @Xillix

Here it is. My most anticipated from each of you.

Lena - though I’m curious why the need for a spin-off of her, the pitch seems very intriguing and might be something really strong

Star Fox - Alpha, even if this doesn’t light up financial, this is probably my most hyped animation if not film this year as it seems like it can be something unique

Ms. Blakk Runs for President- was going to go with Kim Possible but hearing you, Blanks talking about it got me really fired up for it

Scavvies 3 - so far, The Scavenger Wars franchise has been very conscient with quality so I’m very hyped Cookie. Though Zelda and SkyRiders May be close seconds

Tower of Babylon - Again another dope ambitious project that has me really excited to see unfold

Countdown City - The Last Policeman was excellent, and I’m ecstatic to see how the story continues

Starlight - I’m very glad and hope you’re back in the writing game Redd, this project seems like fun

Penpal - Rorschach is king when it comes dark, uneasing and well written dramas. And I don’t think this’ll disappoint 

A Very Bountiful Christmas - Ice Cube, Marion vore, stop motion and Goldblum Santa. Nuff said

TealBird - SLAM, you are very talented writer and have a very unique style, and I’m hoping you do well on TealBird considering the material as you can make something really extraordinary 

Heroes Within - Xillix, I’ve loved the pitch since day 1 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cannastop @Alpha @Blankments @cookie @Ethan Hunt @4815162342 @Reddroast @Rorschach @SLAM! @Spaghetti @Xillix

Here it is. My most anticipated from each of you.

Lena - though I’m curious why the need for a spin-off of her, the pitch seems very intriguing and might be something really strong

Star Fox - Alpha, even if this doesn’t light up financial, this is probably my most hyped animation if not film this year as it seems like it can be something unique

Ms. Blakk Runs for President- was going to go with Kim Possible but hearing you, Blanks talking about it got me really fired up for it

Scavvies 3 - so far, The Scavenger Wars franchise has been very conscient with quality so I’m very hyped Cookie. Though Zelda and SkyRiders May be close seconds

Tower of Babylon - Again another dope ambitious project that has me really excited to see unfold

Countdown City - The Last Policeman was excellent, and I’m ecstatic to see how the story continues

Starlight - I’m very glad and hope you’re back in the writing game Redd, this project seems like fun

Penpal - Rorschach is king when it comes dark, uneasing and well written dramas. And I don’t think this’ll disappoint 

A Very Bountiful Christmas - Ice Cube, Marion vore, stop motion and Goldblum Santa. Nuff said

TealBird - SLAM, you are very talented writer and have a very unique style, and I’m hoping you do well on TealBird considering the material as you can make something really extraordinary 

Heroes Within - Xillix, I’ve loved the pitch since day 1 

Starlight is inspired by this music video 

• Astonished 1

My Most Anticipated Y7 Films

@4815162342 - The Long Way Home sounds like something I'll really like! A cool escape-from-space story with clear stakes!

@Alpha - I'm really excited for Star Fox: Part One! It definitely feels like you have a strong vision for it!

@Blankments - After a long time thinking it over, I decided to go with Dear Evan Hansen. There has to be a reason why it's become a bit of a cult phenomenon, and I think you have the skills to bring out its iconic musical flair!

@cannastop - Now, I'll always be interested to see what you do with Dragon Quest, because I'm a passive fan of that franchise, but Lena sounds pretty good, too. You definitely seem to have a lot of passion for the project, which helps big-time!

@cookie - I've had to think hard about which film I'm anticipating the most, but I think The Scavenger Wars Part III sounds like it'll be awesome. I'm really eager to revisit the characters you've established and see how you're planning to use them.

@Ethan Hunt - Tower of Babylon without a doubt. The film sounds legitimately epic...

@The Panda - I'm not sure if you're planning on writing anything, but I'll just say that I'll always be excited for The Orphan Master's Son. That really does sound like it'd be epic. Whenever you get around to writing a plot summary for it, I'll be ready and willing to read it.

@Reddroast - I'm excited for One Piece II. I can tell you've really thought about how the film will be presented. I think you've cast it pretty well, too. I'm a huge fan of One Piece and I'm glad you're continuing the adaptation!

@Rorschach I said that Penpal was my most anticipated last time, so I'll say that Attack on Titan is my most anticipated this time. I really love Attack on Titan, and I think you have the skill to do the franchise justice!

@Spaghetti - I'll say Aquarius is my most anticipated because I really wanna see how you tackle a Safdie Brothers film. You've got a great storytelling "wit" so it'll probably be a pretty good film.

@vault2008 - I know you haven't made an official announcement yet, but I'm really pumped for Overwatch regardless. If you did decide to write it, I'd be pretty excited for it.

@Xillix - I'm really excited for the third Silent Hill film. I really love the second film, and I think you've got a great grasp of what makes the series unique. Also, I'll always anticipate the third Amityville film for whenever you get around to it.

@YourMother the Edgelord - You have a lot of cool sounding films, but I'll say I'm excited for Green Lantern Corps: Home. You've got a great director (Christopher McQuarrie), and you definitely care about the source material a great deal.

Edited by SLAM!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thought I might as well throw my hat in the ring in sharing my own most anticipated films for next year:

@4815162342 - Countdown City: Almost went with Pillars 3 here for my girl Ana, but I was seriously caught off guard by how much I loved The Last Policeman this past game year. I cannot wait to see where the story goes from here.

@Alpha - Star Fox: Part 1: Everything I've heard about this film so far has sounded incredibly ambitious and intriguing. There is a lot of tightrope walking for this film to do but I'd be damned if I wasn't excited to see how this project ends up doing.

@Blankments - Untitled Gillian Flynn Project: Based on everything you've told me about this film so far, words cannot properly express how excited I am to see this project be realized.

@cannastop - Lena: Given this is your first film and the first DuckTales related project we've gotten since NOD, I am very intrigued to see how this project ends up playing out.

@cookie - The Scavenger Wars Part 3: After the massive cliffhanger at the second film, this franchise has had me hook, line, and sinker to see what happens next. 

@Ethan Hunt - Tower of Babylon: Both this and Daughters sound incredibly ambitious but this one edges that film out for me based on the epic scope the premise offers alone. 

@Reddroast - Scoundrel: Interesting premise + a dynamite cast of A-listers = a film I am very much looking forward to.

@SLAM! - Untitled Film: All of your other projects sound very promising but there's a reason I picked this film when you offered it as a pre-read in your review thread. I don't know what's in store for this project but based on how much you've hyped it up so far, I cannot wait to see what it is.

@Spaghetti - 1906: Another entry on this list that just sounds like something that's destined for me to love. I'm still keeping an eye on who you cast as the lead Pasta. 

@vault2008 - Overwatch: Never played the game before but I'm vaguely familiar with what the game is all about. Curious to see how this ends up.

@Xillix - Heroes Within: This is a project you've floated around for awhile and while I don't quite remember any specific details about it, your passion for it definitely has me anticipating what it'll end up being.

@YourMother the Edgelord - Eyes: The first attempt at a Jordan Peele flick in this game is bound to have all eyes on it (no pun intended). Everything I've heard about this project so far has gotten me super excited to see how you handle it, YM. You have exponentially grown as a writer over the past few game years and I cannot wait to see what twists and turns this story has to offer.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Here are my most anticipated from all of you

@Spaghetti Epsilon syndicate 2 

@YourMother the Edgelord toons v reality

@cookie

Skyriders

@4815162342 countdown city

@SLAM! megalo box/mystery film/banjo/bloodsuckers

@Blankments Beyblade/ muppets

@Rorschach attack on titan

@Ethan Hunt tower of Babylon

@cannastop lena

@vault2008 overwatch 

Idk what you have @Xillix

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Throwing my hat in the ring for this one:

@4815162342 - I loved The Last Policeman, so I gotta say one that is already up but I haven't read yet: Countdown City. The Long Way Home is a close second.

@Alpha - Now that Wanderer was pushed to Y8, I have to say that Laika is the most intriguing project out there for me due to its immense emotional potential, although The Zealots Of Idle, Kansas is also high on my list as I loved By The Balls.

@Blankments - Ms. Blakk For President is more than probably the one for me. A Marielle Heller political satire made by you is just quite the appealing project. Temple Run is also an interesting concept and has an amazing cast and director.

@cookie - Definitely The Scavenger Wars Part III, coming off my read through of Scavvies 1. Zelda sounds awesome too.

@Ethan Hunt - Tough call, but I'll give it to Tower Of Babylon since I love me some Villeneuve.

@Reddroast - I haven't read One Piece 1 yet and I'm not entirely aware of the wom for it, but I am interested in it given your knack for good action. Meanwhile, Starlight has an interesting vibe going for it.

@Rorschach - While Attack On Titan has a lot going for it, I will say that Penpal sounds exciting to this Borrasca fan.

@SLAM! - Megalo Box could be a breakout hit, but my money is on Yang, as Duncan Jones is a strong director and I really liked Yin.

@Spaghetti - I'm psyched for Aquarius, might actually be my most anticipated film of the year.

@Xillix - Heard very good for your Silent Hill series, so I'm gonna say Silent Hill 3. Star Fox if SH3 doesn't happen.

@YourMother the Edgelord - Again, going with the clichéd choice and one that's already up: Should You Imagine. Although I wanna see how you bring Green Lantern Corps: Home to fruition given the response to the 1st one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, Blankments said:

@SLAM! are you ever gonna do another hype list???

Well, I better! 😂

So what my hype list is, is I select one announced-for-Y9 film from each player that I'm anticipating the most, and I write about why I'm excited for it! Every player has multiple good ideas, but I can only choose one—though don't get discouraged because I choose the one that has captured my excitement for some reason or another! Without further ado and in alphabetical order by username, here is—

**My Most Anticipated Year 9 Films**

@Alpha

Well, it's gotta be Beastars. It's not only the biggest project on Alpha Productions's film slate, but it's ambitious and daring enough where it's worth getting excited over.

@Blankments

The. Last. Airbender. The first film in the series was one of my favorite films of Y8, so I'm excited to see how the sequel continues the story of characters like Aang!

@cookie

This is a tough one, but I'm still a fan of the Scavenger Wars franchise, and I'm excited to see where the fourth film takes Joel and Kira's story.

@El Squibbonator

So you announced this film in the magazine thread a while back: Dark Water, about a whale finding its way home during a bad hunting season. I'm not sure what you're planning to write exactly, but that project sounds awesome. I can't wait to read it!

@Ethan Hunt

I'm going with Millinium because the choice to have Christopher Nolan direct and the zany premise—it's going to be a lot of fun!

@Ezen Baklattan I'm excited for This Wasn't Supposed To Happen! Everything Waititi does is really great.

@MCKillswitch123

You have a lot of interesting potential choices, but I'm going with Grand Theft Auto! I think it can end up being something really interesting, and the film also has a good cast!

@4815162342

This is a tough one, but I'm curious enough about Heremias to select it! I don't know how a sequel would be made out of Sylvarius—and that just makes it more exciting, because I don't know what to expect!

@Reddroast Fantastic Four is going to be exciting! I can't wait to see how it builds off of The Castaways as well as how it handles the heroes differently than Hollywood's films have handled them so far.

@Rorschach I'm going with Attack on Titan's sequel! I'm a huge Attack on Titan fan and I'm chomping at the bit to read it!

@Xillix Texas City is a close second because I love disaster stories, but I'm going with The Amityville Horror because of how much I appreciated the Y4 Amityville film!

@YourMother

This one's another tough decision, but I'm going with Sleepy Hollow. The long-gestating nature of the production and the spookiness of the premise makes me very excited to see where it goes!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SLAM'S FAVORITE ACTORS

A list of my favorite actors working today in Hollywood that I'm making for fun! It could be my "pander to Slam" list... 👀

(list subject to change)

Spoiler

Glenn Powell

Moisés Arias

Jenna Ortega

Thomasin McKenzie

Anya Taylor-Joy

Jonathan Majors

Margaret Qualley

Adam Driver

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II

Rami Malek