cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

I'm honestly waiting for you to deliver the holdovers before I try to figure out NFTO.

Going to a movie, but I’ll get back soon.

FWIW, the official DVD release date for Notes From The Otherspace would be late November, so I doubt it’ll affect actuals too much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xillix said:

I know and I'm still salty. But you can always have it overindex internationally...

I think Hiccup missed that family movies have weak weekdays outside of summer because I had to triple-check that total to make sure I wasn't missing something.

• Sad 1

Spark 2 actually held up pretty well through Memorial Day but for some reason was in a free fall after that. The holds in late May and June were considerably weaker than anything in the MCU, which probably is the best comp for it. Then again it could have been more of a weekday film.

2 minutes ago, Spagheditary said:

Spark 2 actually held up pretty well through Memorial Day but for some reason was in a free fall after that. The holds in late May and June were considerably weaker than anything in the MCU, which probably is the best comp for it. Then again it could have been more of a weekday film.

The 2nd weekend drop was already worse than Civil War and Age of Ultron tho