cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

Odyssey 3 will have to wait a little while longer. I have a film screening I have to go to for my film analysis class but the movie is pretty short so I’m feeling pretty good on time.

How much do you have left?

The upcoming weekend isn't too busy for me so there might be some fun stuff coming for the latter half of Y4.

Also I'm currently dreading the reviews for Amulet II. I have a feeling it's going to be too overstuffed for many.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Alpha said:

Also I'm currently dreading the reviews for Amulet II. I have a feeling it's going to be too overstuffed for many.

It's not the length or number of characters that matter, it's what you do with it.

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

What's wrong with St. Claire?

I don’t think it’s good. I want to do a rewrite but want an opinion first. I want to make sure I deliver the best film I can.

Not to mention I had an idea a few weeks ago. 

8 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

https://www.slashfilm.com/lilo-and-stitch-live-action-remake/ 

Which one of you predicted this?!

I wish they would actually remake movies that actually deserve a proper re-telling, like Hunchback or The Black Cauldron

But nope, gotta use the huge wads of cash on classics that (everyone) loves and universally already like, amirite?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rorschach said:

The Black Cauldron

Apparently there existed a cut of that movie that was actually rated R. That sounds so hilariously insane I’d love to see someone attempt to remake that.

So looking ahead to Year 5 the 3 films I could not finish for this year will be on the gameplan, as well as Pokemon 3 for August. Assuming Pillars does not bomb, I'll aim for November for part 2.

Those would all be second-half films, but I got something in mind for a March/May film of note.

• Like 2

If Blue and Gold doesn’t bomb, I may make it my TTAFFBH/Norris and Nesson franchise.

As for Y5:

Dragon Ball: April Y5

Barry Brookshire: September-October Y5

Lost Earth: November Y5

Squirrel Girl: Holiday Y5

On other things, might just do Skylanders and finish the Spyro trilogy and that’ll be the end of the GameVerse. Not due to profits but I had more fun writing animated projects like Can You Imagine?, My Peoples and Pigeon and want to focus on more original products.

• Like 2