cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

25 minutes ago, cookie said:

If I was writing Lilo & Stitch I’d definitely have either Gantu go rogue or have his methods be more out of line with the rest of the Galactic Federation, partly to justify a more threatening appearance he’s inevitably going to have in live-action form.

That’s what I was planning on doing and reading it back I like it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So F.Y.I. - not doing a magazine post since I don't have all that many details yet (still need to do a lot of research) but Cataclysmic is sort of a spiritual successor to White Hurricane. Based on a real-life historical disaster, albeit a much more recent one. Much more serious in tone and concept than something like Storm Hunters or Torrential. It's probably going to be pretty long too. The idea is definitely for it to be an Oscar contender next year given my extreme lack of them this time around.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xillix said:

So F.Y.I. - not doing a magazine post since I don't have all that many details yet (still need to do a lot of research) but Cataclysmic is sort of a spiritual successor to White Hurricane. Based on a real-life historical disaster, albeit a much more recent one. Much more serious in tone and concept than something like Storm Hunters or Torrential. It's probably going to be pretty long too. The idea is definitely for it to be an Oscar contender next year given my extreme lack of them this time around.

Extended universe?

10 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

Extended universe?

No... I mean they're both based on true stories so they take place in the same universe if by universe you mean like, actual history :P 

But no shared characters or anything. Which'd be pretty hard anyway since they're set 80 years apart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Okay Mass Effect fans, I have a very important question for you. The most important question for the direction of the franchise:

MaleShep or FemShep? I'm fine with either, but want to see what the fanbase here thinks.

I like both but imo I feel it should be FemShep.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Okay Mass Effect fans, I have a very important question for you. The most important question for the direction of the franchise:

MaleShep or FemShep? I'm fine with either, but want to see what the fanbase here thinks.

Femshep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

It'd stand out more with FemShep methinks.

Well that's pretty decisive. :lol:

The fans shall have what they request. As I mentioned earlier, this won't be an adaptation of the first game because I don't want to jump into the Reaper mythology right away. But it will be Normandy-centric and feature the humans of the Normandy, as well as a few familiar alien faces (and maybe one or two new ones). Basically want to ease people into the universe before hitting upon the "world is ending" stuff from the games.

• Like 2

Mapping out the plot for Spark: Homeward -  it won’t be quite as vast and epic in scope as the first was. There isn’t a huge galactic war going on after all - but it’ll definitely take the franchise in an interesting direction and answer a lot of questions from the first movie.

• Like 2

So I’m working on Dazzled and I’m iffy about the first cut. I like the love potion have unintended consequences but I wonder if my main protagonist is too unlikeable and the main antagonist’s turning seems a bit too much.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Full Disclosure: Kim Possible will largely based off the So The Drama Movie.

Isn't So the Drama technically the series finale? (Or at least it was supposed to be before Disney renewed the show for another season)

• Like 2