cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

I got The Lonely, Earth Defense Force, Dark Side, David (half written), and Vladimir left to write. Doing Vladimir this week and David this weekend hopefully. EDF will be straightforward to write. The Lonely and Dark Side are gonna take a while to write and will not be up probably until the Y3 Part 1 deadline..

I plan on finishing Mommy, Surge, Pigeon, Possible and maybe Witches done in the next two weeks. Bulleis and Lyrics and Limitless may take a while. Ambition is still very unfinished. Sorry @Ethan Hunt

Also God Of War fans, I’m thinking abut giving Kratos a partner during his journey but I want an opinion first.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

With the Prince of Egypt movie, I think it needs to be a PG-13. The plague scene alone guarantees that. However, with The Road to El Dorado being PG-13 and still succeeding at the box office, I have hopes for this movie.

Prince of Egypt and El Dorado (and to a large extent Hunchback of Notre Dame) are pretty much PG-13 flicks that happen to be animated so an equal rating in live-action shouldn't be an issue.

• Like 1