cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

4 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

Oh fuck.....Spark: Homeward apparently borrows a few story beats from...

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

The Wild Thornberrys Movie.

So who’s Darwin?

• Like 1

To be fair, the first bit is a bit more lose:

*Spoilers for the first 30 minutes of Spark: Homeward*

Spoiler

After a lethal attack from a band of criminals leaves countless dead, Alex feels indirectly responsible for the attack. After the threat of another attack if Alex remains in galactic space, she decides, feeling guilty and remorseful, to return to earth. A bit like the boarding school arc, except she's making this choice herself.

• Like 2

Assuming the first one is a hit, I already have plans for two sequels to The Amityville Nightmare.

And Part II, god help me, is very much a Freddy's Revenge or a Friday the 13th: The New Beginning sort of sequel, for those of you who know what that means...

Writing Spark 2 now - apologies to @cookie but I’m stealing your dialogue writing trick from Voltron 2.

Im trying not to have as many moving pieces this time around - at least the ones that are are moving more closely together:

Of the four new characters, two simply join Alex and her party of heroes, while the others are simply two villains working in tandem.

Im also going to mirror some of the story beats in an interesting way, and I think it’s going to end on a really heartfelt note.

• Like 1

El Superbeasto has a lot of juvenile crude humor for the Original movie. My remake will tone down some aspects (like the guy shitting out rats.) but there’ll probably be a lot of crude humor. Still be a musical though,

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cookie said:

This can either go very right or very wrong.

It won’t be as banter heavy as Voltron 2, but there are a few dialogue heavy moments that I want to elaborate on a bit.

A lot of the humor in this is a bit less dialogue driven and more on physical comedy and how characters react to things. Its a tool to make the film easier to read more than anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

El Superbeasto has a lot of juvenile crude humor for the Original movie. My remake will tone down some aspects (like the guy shitting out rats.) but there’ll probably be a lot of crude humor. Still be a musical though,

Dude how many films are you releasing? lol

• Like 1

Just now, Hiccup23 said:

Dude how many films are you releasing? lol

El Superbeasto will replace “What Goes Bump in the Night”. It’s a race between Alpha Flight and Surge for that July 4th spot for dominant superhero movie.

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

El Superbeasto will replace “What Goes Bump in the Night”. It’s a race between Alpha Flight and Surge for that July 4th spot for dominant superhero movie.

Gotcha! At first I was like, "Damn this dude is writing like crazy!"

• Like 1