CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

3 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Rating the worst 5 supers is hard, b/c I've avoided so far some that would probably make the list (the recent F4, Elektra, Suicide Squad, etc)...but maybe better is a list of my 5 biggest disappointments (ie - my expectations did not meet my experience)...

1. Green Lantern (anything that causes me to laugh at badness at the supposed epic close is just bad)

2. BvS (it was a toss up for me with these two titles b/c my expectations were so high for both and they both just wilted under them)

3. Supergirl (painful start to finish - and I was a little kid who just wanted to like a girl super!)

4. Superman 4 (WAY too preachy and idiotic for even little kid me...such a letdown from the 1st 3)

5. Thor 2 - (Natalie Portman was SO much worse and painful in the role, and this movie, except for the Loki/Thor scenes, was just so stilted and bad compared to the rest of Marvel MCU - for once, I agree with critics)

I only ever saw a Cam copy of this years ago.

It looked like he was fighting an alien poop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

You've got me going through his tweets now.

the tweet i live my life by following.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

the tweet i live my life by following.

@dril is so ahead of us, he was ranking the Spider-Mans back in 2014.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

@dril is so ahead of us, he was ranking the Spider-Mans back in 2014.

i think about how much i relate to this tweet a lot.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think about how much i relate to this tweet a lot.