CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

Just now, drdungbeetle said:

I know you think acting like a jackass is cool and all, but nobody wanted this script. Not original series fans OR modern ones. Doesn't the collapse indicate this?

(Also its hilarious how Woke Michael Bay wrote in Tubman but neglected the Trail of Tears. Guess Autobots only care about minority groups if they have someone represented in fifth grade history classes)

Lmao @ you accusing other people of being jackasses.

• Like 4

Just now, commonsense88 said:

I think it means that WW + Spidey is 68 mil

He is saying that WW and Spidey are playing in double features in a lot of theaters. Of the 7 drive-ins near me, WW+Spidey is the combination in 4 of them.

• Like 7

Just now, aabattery said:

Would a jackass be nominated for BOT's funniest poster?

Hide contents

Yes. One even won the damn thing.

One won the damn thing twice. Fucking Coolio. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

It's like Hitler calling out Stalin for being a ruthless dictator

Really jumping right into the Hitler comparisons, huh?

Yesterday ya'll were saying that people were nostalgic for Dunkirk. Now this. Kids these days.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

Lmao @ you accusing other people of being jackasses.

Dude, they whizzed the franchise down the toilet. Transformers are gonna be about as relevant as GI JOE is now in 5 years. People on here are just reluctant to admit that because they haven't adjusted to the "Bay can't auto-win by throwing 250 mil at the problem" yet. It's not my fault if people can't accept the fact that I'm pissed that my favorite childhood franchise will soon be in He-Man territory thanks to Paramassare's "writer's room".