CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

Just now, aabattery said:

Really jumping right into the Hitler comparisons, huh?

Yesterday ya'll were saying that people were nostalgic for Dunkirk. Now this. Kids these days.

we're all nostalgic af for those WWII days.

I mean the only person alive for it on these forums today is Tele, but my point stands!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, drdungbeetle said:

Dude, they whizzed the franchise down the toilet. Transformers are gonna be about as relevant as GI JOE is now in 5 years. People on here are just reluctant to admit that because they haven't adjusted to the "Bay can't auto-win by throwing 250 mil at the problem" yet. It's not my fault if people can't accept the fact that I'm pissed that my favorite childhood franchise will soon be in He-Man territory thanks to Paramassare's "writer's room".

Not a Cogman fan, eh?

• Like 3

I don't think 34 is the number. There is way more to it. Why would RTH randomly quote a user who said the last seven pages should go to the MCU/DCEU thread and then say "Double this weekend some places SMH & WW" 

:thinking:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

God knows why you'd remake Jumanji.

Amen!!  No idea who thought that was a good idea...although I guess we'll see if it becomes the Daddy's Home hit as the backup viewing after Star Wars - I just can't imagine everything else will be bad enough to let it!

Just now, That One Guy said:

we're all nostalgic af for those WWII days.

I mean the only person alive for it on these forums today is Tele, but my point stands!

America is so nostalgic for WWII that they voted for the one man that could give them WWIII :sparta: 

Just now, aabattery said:

Not a Cogman fan, eh?

Cogman > The Rest

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

Dude, they whizzed the franchise down the toilet. Transformers are gonna be about as relevant as GI JOE is now in 5 years. People on here are just reluctant to admit that because they haven't adjusted to the "Bay can't auto-win by throwing 250 mil at the problem" yet. It's not my fault if people can't accept the fact that I'm pissed that my favorite childhood franchise will soon be in He-Man territory thanks to Paramassare's "writer's room".

transformers: the last knight is an art film

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Really jumping right into the Hitler comparisons, huh?

Yesterday ya'll were saying that people were nostalgic for Dunkirk. Now this. Kids these days.

TF5 follows...

Spoiler

Thankfully Bumblebee was there to protect us from Hitler

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Amen!!  No idea who thought that was a good idea...although I guess we'll see if it becomes the Daddy's Home hit as the backup viewing after Star Wars - I just can't imagine everything else will be bad enough to let it!

It probably won't unless it gets like 65% RT or something.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

please mods, i ask you humbled and humilated... he stole my likes, he stole my awards. I want you to ban @MrPink

topher.jpg

Lee Daniels' Jackass: The Rise and Fall of CoolioD1 based on the novel Push by Sapphire

• Like 4