CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

Just now, grim22 said:

Ok, @Chewy - after a LOT of back and forth. You will remain. You just caused Moderators: Civil War on Whatsapp, mainly because you didn't spoil anything in your posts.

:sparta:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Rth Homecoming said:

double this weekend some places SMH & WW

34 spidy  tingles 

Okay, I figured it out.

1. There are 13 superheroes in the banner he posted, this indicated we need to double something from 2013

2. The some places implies the placement of the weekend totals of two movies to correlate to Spidey and WW.  There were six Marvel heroes and 7 DC heroes so we must double that to get #6 and #7 for 2013 as our numbers.

3. #6 made 13.5m, but since Rth went back 7 pages we must subtract 7m from the gross to get 6.5m.  Now we must double it for 13m, and then subtract the 6 Marvel heroes to get 7m, which we add to the Spidey Tingles for a 41m Saturday.

4. But wait, now we must do the same for Wondey, taking MoS's 11m gross, subtracting 7m for 4m, and doubling it for 8m.  However this time we must add a 4m and then subtract 3m because of the Spidey Tingles, and we get a 9m weekend for WW.

5. But that's not all.  We then must combine these two numbers for 50m, which is the OW for Apes Rth foresaw for next weekend.

tl;dr

Spidey 41m Sat, WW 9m weekend, Apes 50m OW (next week)

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

All those banned prominent members... This is my chance for stardom!

I gotta think of something quickly to sweep in all those homeless likes! Let's see...

Eh... I wish I were funny.

WB should run Wonder Woman and Dunkirk double features and call them "Wondy and 1D"

I'll show myself out :ty:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Must be a typo. 43 makes more sense.

Yeah was saying the same thing earlier .. although the 34 he mention hopefully it's 34%, so Nova, TwoMisfit & Airborn might be correct with $47M :D

• Like 2

• Community Manager
13 minutes ago, grim22 said:

You haven't seen the movie yet. So anything you post about it (minus copy pasting the wiki summary) won't be considered spoilers by @CJohn. We actually discussed this at length in the mod chat.

It's not a get out jail free card. If you haven't seen a movie and you accidentally spoiled it, you'll have to contact @Telemachos and me if you get banned for spoiling it and want to attempt an appeal. We'll take it into consideration in an appeal but it won't necessarily be granted. We'll look into your posts, your history, and your reputation will be taken into consideration as the well as what the spoiler was.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Okay, I figured it out.

1. There are 13 superheroes in the banner he posted, this indicated we need to double something from 2013

2. The some places implies the placement of the weekend totals of two movies to correlate to Spidey and WW.  There were six Marvel heroes and 7 DC heroes so we must double that to get #6 and #7 for 2013 as our numbers.

3. #6 made 13.5m, but since Rth went back 7 pages we must subtract 7m from the gross to get 6.5m.  Now we must double it for 13m, and then subtract the 6 Marvel heroes to get 7m, which we add to the Spidey Tingles for a 41m Saturday.

4. But wait, now we must do the same for Wondey, taking MoS's 11m gross, subtracting 7m for 4m, and doubling it for 8m.  However this time we must add a 4m and then subtract 3m because of the Spidey Tingles, and we get a 9m weekend for WW.

5. But that's not all.  We then must combine these two numbers for 50m, which is the OW for Apes Rth foresaw for next weekend.

tl;dr

Spidey 41m Sat, WW 9m weekend, Apes 50m OW (next week)

:rofl:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Must be a typo. 43 makes more sense.

Okay...how's about WW's Sat is $4.5M = double her weekend is $9M...add to 34 tingles and Spidey gets $43M

Okay, so there's my range (since someone here loves them for projecting:)...$43-$48M - take it to the bank...

• Like 3