CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

Not more whinning about RT because  you don't agree with the overall assessment.  God I wish people who didn't like the site would just stop using it stop whining about it all the time. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I've bee really happy with Oblivion, Edge of Tomorrow, Gravity, Interstellar, The Martian, Passengers over the last few years. 

4 hours ago, CJohn said:

MODERATION:

As you all know, tagged spoilers for movies over 2 weeks into their runs are allowed in the weekend thread. Whoever, spoilers untagged are not allowed in the any thread until their homevideo release except the movie's thread 4 weeks after their run begins. Having said this, the following members are banned for one day from the weekend thread for posting untagged spoilers for Transformers: The Last Knight:

@MrPink

@CoolioD1

@DeeCee

Kind Regards,

The Mod Team

We are still going through the thread a second time so more bans might follow. 

Stay safe! Don't post spoilers!

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

@DeeCee you have been threadbanned from this thread for 24 hours. I am going to assume you didn't see that post and posted this by mistake.

The mod team will discuss this and let you know about a week long forum ban. Stay tuned.

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

This Batman Returns hate is disturbing...

Meow.

Batman Returns is a masterpiece of global cultural significance. 

Vulgar individuals cannot appreciate this fact. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, commonsense88 said:

Well pretty sure the # isn't 34 or 37, Rth usually likes the post that solves the riddle 

I don't think there's much of a riddle to Rth saying that 37 could be in play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, baumer said:

The sheer audacious stupidity in that film is legendary.  I mean, Selina falls out of a window...dies...gets licked by cats and then can fight, use a bullwhip and have reflexes like a cat......sure....makes total sense......

Image result for catwoman gif

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, commonsense88 said:

He was referring to his previous post of replacing the 34 with a 37 , wish had the original riddle 

I don't think there was a riddle there, either. He was responding to a post to say that some places are doing WW and SMH double features. Then he mentioned the 34 number. The latter wasn't related to the former. It was a separate thought.

• Like 2

I mean, Selina falls out of a window...dies...gets licked by cats and then can fight, use a bullwhip and have reflexes like a cat......sure....makes total sense......

Batman getting his ass kicked by a secretary will never make any sense to me.

Still enjoyed BR.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Catwoman from Batman Returns is an ICON. 

:wub:

Anyone looking for female heroines/icons, Pfeiffer's Selina Kyle/Catwoman exceeds Gadot's Wonder Woman by several orders of magnitude. 

5 minutes ago, PPZVGOS said:

Anyone looking for female heroines/icons, Pfeiffer's Selina Kyle/Catwoman exceeds Gadot's Wonder Woman by several orders of magnitude. 

Eek, lol. I think Catwoman is a bit more selfish than WW. Both icons now though. 

Just now, Krissykins said:

Eek, lol. I think Catwoman is a bit more selfish than WW. Both icons now though. 

Yes, that's precisely the point, Selina Kyle is both more awesome and more realistic than Wonder Woman.