CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

4 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

You are not alone, buddy. It's crazy how well you've described me while describing yourself, so kudos haha. 

I have a feeling that describes millions of people.

We're just outnumbered.

rEpoD5d.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drdungbeetle said:

Spidey cannot have sucky suck soundtrack anymore because no more emo bands!!! Now he must have ugly pop whore like Kaite Perry or that stupid New Zealand chick do his score!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I still listen to Spidey 2's soundtrack. It's dorky and corny as all hell but endearingly so. The power of childhood I guess. Same deal with the soundtrack of the first Transformers, except in that case, unlike with SM2, I'm cool with never seeing the movie again. 

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

I still listen to Spidey 2's soundtrack. It's dorky and corny as all hell but endearingly so. The power of childhood I guess. Same deal with the soundtrack of the first Transformers, except in that case, unlike with SM2, I'm cool with never seeing the movie again. 

people (including me) give them a lot of shit, but i hope dashboard confessional lurks on this forum so they can read this post and feel

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

vindicated.

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm the third kind of spider-man fan. (That's MORGAN FREEMAN narrating btw. no joke)

What about Japanese Spiderman? He had a giant robot.

Or Broadway Musical Spiderman? 

Just now, drdungbeetle said:

Oh come on people! You know would like Spidey better with manly man sountrack of Iron Maiden or Manowar and not that woman with scratchy throat disease from Spidey 1!!!

You know, it's hard to argue with someone as articulate as you.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, drdungbeetle said:

Oh come on people! You know would like Spidey better with manly man sountrack of Iron Maiden or Manowar and not that woman with scratchy throat disease from Spidey 1!!!

reactiongifs what jim carrey What the hell are you talking about? Who are you talk to? GIF

• Like 3

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Okay please sit the fuck down about Batman Returns.

Oh you have no idea how much I hate that putrid piece of shit.

1 minute ago, AJG said:

What about Japanese Spiderman? He had a giant robot.

Or Broadway Musical Spiderman? 

i actually saw that musical! $120 ticket and there was no swinging because of an accident the night before. it was.... unfortunate.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1