Finnick

Monday numbers: SMH: 12.2M, DM3 4.3M, BD 1.67M, WW 1.18M Today, we celebrate our MOEDAY

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Why am I not surprised That One Guy is running the Lone Ranger gags into the ground 2-3 weeks after they were actually relevant in a box office thread

@CoolioD1 @aabattery

Running jokes into the ground is just how he rolls tho

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Subzero said:

What movie were you watching. Tobey's character is suppose to be a quiet demeanor and kind hearted spidey, but where in the movie did you see he's slow witted. He just doesn't show off and act like an all out know it all Holland. Im not saying Holland is bad, but SMH is no where near ASM let alone SM1.

Okay saying SMH is better than SM2 is somewhat unpopular in certain forums.

But saying ASM is better than SMH is on EDGE LORD EXPERT LEVEL.

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

lmao "tobey maguire acts like a retard" is a new one. just stick to the old arguments they work better. honestly the need of this place to tear down the old shit when the new shit arrives. smh (2017, dir. jon watts)

This same shit happens every time, be it Batman, Spidey, Supes, or [some of the] X-men.

I cannot wait to hear what people will say to tear down Gal Gadot and prop up whomever plays Diana if/when Wonder Woman gets a reboot. :P 

1.) Logan

2.) Get Out

3.) John Wick 2

4.) Guardians 2

5.) Wonder Woman 

6.) Split

7.) Spider-Man: Homecoming 

8.) Gifted

9.) Lego Batman

10.) Kong 

11.) Fate of The Furious

12.) Captain Underpants

13.) Power Rangers

14.) Alien: Covenant 

15.) Despicable M3

16.) Ghost In The Shell

17.) Dog's Purpose

18.) Smurfs: The Lost Village

19.) Monster Trucks

20.) Beauty and The Beast

21.) Life

22.) King Arthur

23.) Transformers The Last Knight

24.) The Mummy

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I'm the least funny person on the board.  i gotta make a living somehow.

I think you got tough competition on that one but you're certainly in the top 5.

Edited by cookie

4 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

This same shit happens every time, be it Batman, Spidey, Supes, or [some of the] X-men.

I cannot wait to hear what people will say to tear down Gal Gadot and prop up whomever plays Diana if/when Wonder Woman gets a reboot. :P 

Yeah I can't wait until we get Her as WW, GAL will be just a lost memory ;)

GAL's rack can't compare ....

Megan-Fox-WW.jpg?resize=216,300

Edited by Subzero
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I do have (sort of) a job.  It's just working at my grandmother's pharmacy and doing a few minor jobs there before getting paid.  I make my money from there.

Nice. Me and TOG have a job. How about you two?

10 minutes ago, Subzero said:

What movie were you watching. Tobey's character is suppose to be a quiet demeanor and kind hearted spidey, but where in the movie did you see he's slow witted. He just doesn't show off and act like an all out know it all Holland. Im not saying Holland is bad, but SMH is no where near ASM let alone SM1.

"He isn't slow, he's just quiet with a kind heart." 

Lmao

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I got pretty loaded working for my neighbor last summer. Still using that money.

So just Han then. I work as an intern this summer and I babysit a lot. I also finished an application for North Shore Cinema.