That One Girl

D23 Expo 2017 | July 14-16 | It is over. Disney is bankrupt. RIP

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Can someone tell me what E-Tickets are?

Back in the day Disneyland used paid tickets for rides and an E-ticket was for big rides like Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain. Since then Disney's used the term to market big, crowd-drawing new additions.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Oh yeah forgot Mickey. Don't really consider Slinky an E, more like a D.

Slinky is definitely an E. The resort's second launch coaster and the first Mack launcher on the east coast. Going to definitely be a big draw.

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

Slinky is definitely an E. The resort's second launch coaster and the first Mack launcher on the east coast. Going to definitely be a big draw.

To each their own. The lettering designations are subjective. I'm sure the ride will be extremely popular.

38 minutes ago, cookie said:

I don't think it's an E. It's a family coaster with light themeing around it. It'll probably be nice but closer to a D-ticket. 

Out of curiosity, what do you consider Seven Dwarfs?

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Out of curiosity, what do you consider Seven Dwarfs?

E. It's the main draw of New Fantasyland and for Magic Kingdom's standards a fairly big and advanced coaster. A D-ticket is something like Primeval Whirl at Animal Kingdom which is fairly bog-standard and not even the main draw of it's respective land.

Universal, FOX and WB need to team-up and Sony, Paramount and Lionsgate should just give up. Disney's lineup for Summer 2019 is Avengers 4, Star Wars 9, Toy Story 4 and Lion King. It is over. It is all over. 

Aladdin, Star Wars Anthology and Indiana Jones for 2020, I guess?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Universal, FOX and WB need to team-up and Sony, Paramount and Lionsgate should just give up. Disney's lineup for Summer 2019 is Avengers 4, Star Wars 9, Toy Story 4 and Lion King. It is over. It is all over. 

Disney is releasing Avengers 4 & Star Wars 9 both in May 2019, is that correct ?

That seems ill advised.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Disney's lineup for Summer 2019 is Avengers 4, Star Wars 9, Toy Story 4 and Lion King. It is over. It is all over. 

But it is only 4 movie and Disney seem to be going for less than a movie a month, that leave a lot of release date for the others.

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Universal, FOX and WB need to team-up and Sony, Paramount and Lionsgate

I have an idea: Make a crossover between all of their biggest franchises.  Jurassic Park, Minions, Fast and Furious, Deadpool/X-Men, Avatar, Apes, DC, Lego, MonsterVerse, Ghostbusters, Spider-Man, Cloverfield, Mission: Impossible, Transformers, Spongebob, Hunger Games, Star Trek, etc.  Go all in.  Not even Disney will be able to compete with that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Marvel gets most of the month to itself. It's all OK.

Sure, but you cannot get any bigger than those two movies in franchise land, even for marketing purposes, having these two movies so close, they will both fight each other to get people s attention.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Sure, but you cannot get any bigger than those two movies in franchise land, even for marketing purposes, having these two movies so close, they will both fight each other to get people s attention.

In the product placement for example, both have a lot of deals with a lot of similar player.

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I have an idea: Make a crossover between all of their biggest franchises.  Jurassic Park, Minions, Fast and Furious, Deadpool/X-Men, Avatar, Apes, DC, Lego, MonsterVerse, Ghostbusters, Spider-Man, Cloverfield, Mission: Impossible, Transformers, Spongebob, Hunger Games, Star Trek, etc.  Go all in.  Not even Disney will be able to compete with that.

I still think Universal could realistically pull off a Jurassic Park/FF crossover. Same with Paramount and GI Joe/TF.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CJohn said:

2020 is pretty far away if Aladdin is supposedly starting production in August.