That One Girl

D23 Expo 2017 | July 14-16 | It is over. Disney is bankrupt. RIP

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Did you survive watching Ghost Protocol?  Or The Walk?

Didn't see the Walk. Was fine with Ghost Protocol.

When I went to King's Dominion though I probably cried harder than I did watching Schindler's List. Or did I?

• Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

When I went to King's Dominion though I probably cried harder than I did watching Schindler's List. Or did I?

I'm gonna write a script for this and call it "Mr. Pink and the Kings Dominion Trip."  It'll be a tearjerking drama about fear of heights and having to brutally experience this fear of heights firsthand at an amusement park.  Reports of crying audiences and handing out tissues before showings of the movie abound.

I'm gonna write a script for this and call it "Mr. Pink and the Kings Dominion Trip."  It'll be a tearjerking drama about fear of heights and having to brutally experience this fear of heights firsthand at an amusement park.  Reports of crying audiences and handing out tissues before showings of the movie abound.

Don't forget to include the scene where @Jayhawk and I rode together on a bobsled.

460x.jpg

I was right between that crotch

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Here is a scenario for you.  You're forced to either ride this roller coaster below you or eat shit.  What would you pick?

kingda-ka-rollercoaster-200806-ss.jpg?it

I mean....I'll probably do the roller coaster.

My mind knows it's 99.99999999999% safe. My heart tho.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

I mean, it's a really quick ride and the drop is over in like 5 seconds.  Meanwhile, with the shit, I think you might get physically ill after eating it and it won't go away for a while.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark 33Legend of the Sith said:

Psyched for Tron, but I will also be very curious to see how Tron fits into Tomorrowland. Especially if the Speedway is staying.

Looking at the concept art it's being built outside the railroad tracks next to Space Mountain.

Image_WDW_TRON.jpg

• Like 2

A Tron land? Jesus, now that sounds awesome.

Fucking Americans. @CJohn, why don't we have parks like these? Do we even have roller coasters in Portugal (besides the Aquashow one)? :depp:

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Here is a scenario for you.  You're forced to either ride this roller coaster below you or eat shit.  What would you pick?

kingda-ka-rollercoaster-200806-ss.jpg?it

3 hours ago, MrPink said:

Dude, it doesn't seem that crazy compared to some other rollercoaster rides, and if you die in a horrible rollercoaster incident, at least you died having fun and living on the brink of adrenaline (like a surfer riding a tsunami and then crashing head first into a rock... at least he was having a blast). :)

3 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Fucking Americans. @CJohn, why don't we have parks like these? Do we even have roller coasters in Portugal (besides the Aquashow one)? :depp:

Dude, it doesn't seem that crazy compared to some other rollercoaster rides, and if you die in a horrible rollercoaster incident, at least you died having fun and living on the brink of adrenaline (like a surfer riding a tsunami and then crashing head first into a rock... at least he was having a blast). :)

We had one in Bracalandia before that closed doors :sadben:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

It's just one attraction for Tron

• Like 1

I suppose this would be a good time to remind everyone of our Cedar Point Meetup proposal thread in the speakeasy. We don't have a set date in mind yet but if anyone else can take off sometime mid week in early - mid August that would be most ideal for me

10 hours ago, cookie said:

Looking at the concept art it's being built outside the railroad tracks next to Space Mountain.

Image_WDW_TRON.jpg

It's going to be very interesting to see the crowd dynamic for what happens when two huge E ticket Disney coasters are located right next to each other. Nothing like that has ever happened in the parks. 

Why do they feel the need to tell us literally every single year that another standalone Hulk film won't ever happen? It's starting to make it come across like it will. 

I guess they'll stop when the interviewers stop asking them that question. It's not like they're putting out a press release saying "yeah we still aren't making a Hulk movie," every year.

• Like 2