That One Girl

D23 Expo 2017 | July 14-16 | It is over. Disney is bankrupt. RIP

C-3PO enters and tells them Princesses they are needed

"We'll be right there, R2!" says Ariel.

"You know he hates being called that," says Cinderella. "We'll be right there, BB-8"

Why can't this movie come out NOW?

Edited by CoolEric258
Added C3 context.
  • Like 2

Just now, Morieris said:

I wonder if all the original voice actresses are coming back.

The jokes in the Princess scene are so dense, I didn't even catch them all. It's fantastic. Lassetter says that the Princesses are their original voices, including Jodi Benson as Ariel, Wing Na Wen as Mulan and Idina Menzel as Elsa!

Well there we go!

I'm legitimately shocked by the reactions here. With every bit of information that comes out, WIR2 goes from an anticipated sequel to sounding like a forced mess to me. The Princess scene sounds so cringey ugh and out of place compared to the subtle cameos of the original

Maybe I'm just getting old

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

I'm legitimately shocked by the reactions here. With every bit of information that comes out, WIR2 goes from an anticipated sequel to sounding like a forced mess to me. The Princess scene sounds so cringey ugh and out of place compared to the subtle cameos of the original

I kinda agree, but I actually need to see the footage to make an actual determination.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blankments said:

The buzzfeed parody sounds cringy to me, but that princess stuff sounds like it could be funny.

• Like 3