Neo

Chaos Walking | Doug Liman | Tom Holland, Daisy Ridley | Lionsgate | RELEASE DATE: March 5, 2021

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

For curiosity's sake, what are some of Liman's supposed production horror stories?

my favourite is matt damon inviting a bunch of friends over to his house to watch the first 90 minutes of bourne identity and then turning to them and saying "so... how do you think it should end?"

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

iirc on Edge Of Tomorrow Liman went back to spend money on reshoots to add Jeremy Piven as a new character in that film

and then none of that footage actually made it in the final film it seems, no Piven was to be found

Classic Liman

Edge Of Tomorrow's BTS documentary is kinda unvolontary hilarious. I like how it is supposed to be the usual featurette "everybody is so amazing!" but the major thing you get is how Doug Liman is a spoiled wanker (Liman playing tennis with an expensive pro coach while the movie crew still hasn't figured out the third act lol) and the producers are thankful for the second assistant director to salvage the mess and thwart delays Liman has brought upon the movie sets with his usual aloofness and "artistic" mood swing.

My favourite is still lighting up a forest at night for Liman to play paintball with his bros in the midst of Bourne messy shooting on Universal dime.

Doug Liman aka The Chaos Walker.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 4