CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

9 hours ago, Joel M said:

And that's exactly the shit I was talking about. The "voice of a generation" gag was a joke her character said in the first episodes while high on drugs and it was meant as a joke to undercut her at her most narcissistic. It got some play in the press when the show was all the rage with critics and now people are like remember when Lena Dunham was declared the voice of her a generation? 

I agree that her public persona is very annoying but she also gets bashed for stuff she has nothing to do with.

Only watched a few episodes of "Girls" but seems to me that the Durham character was SUPPOSED to be annoying and narcisstic..a lot like Cordelia Chase in the first couple of seasons of "Buffy The Vampire SLayer".

And I try to ignore public personas of actors, and concentrate on what they do on screen.

On 7/8/2018 at 10:43, Jessie said:

lol margot robbie è un oggetto sessuale che è anche un attore di talento. non hai un ruolo come il lupo di Wall Street, quindi non aspettarti di essere visto come un oggetto sessuale. lei si spoglia e sembra favolosa, ostenta fiduciosamente così dispiaciuta ma si è guadagnata il diritto di essere un oggetto sessuale. è in realtà sciocco e sessista pensare che non si possa prendere sul serio se visto come un oggetto sessuale. lei è fondamentalmente l'equivalente fenale di Brad Pitt solo lei ha più talento

pitt is a much better actor than robbie, 12 monkeys, fight club, snatch, tree of life, jesse james, burn after reading prove it

47 minutes ago, Luke said:

pitt is a much better actor than robbie, 12 monkeys, fight club, snatch, tree of life, jesse james, burn after reading prove it

your only other two posts were over three years ago and they were these

On 8/6/2015 at 11:44 PM, Luke said:
:lol:  This is ridiculous.

pitt is a better actor than jolie, pitt is great in drama and comedy, is a very versatile actor, jolie cannot do comedy.
pitt is most respected than jolie, her resume is miles away better than her.

On 12/8/2014 at 6:47 PM, Luke said:

I hope will be a great movie

Brad is a better actor than Angelina

do you have a google alert set up for this or something?

• Haha 7
  • Astonished 1

Lena's talented. Anyone who's watched Girls know she can be a gifted writer and actress. The penultimate episode of the series with the four girls in the bathroom was incredibly well done. 

She's completely insane sometimes on social media and ridiculously annoying.

It's amazing how the internet hate on women for opinions or personality like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer while love male actors who actually do horrible things like beating their wives.

This is why I stopped caring about anything a long time ago, this world is beyond saving at this point. Normal people are cancer.

• ...wtf 1

10 hours ago, Napoleon said:

It's amazing how the internet hate on women for opinions or personality like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer while love male actors who actually do horrible things like beating their wives.

This is why I stopped caring about anything a long time ago, this world is beyond saving at this point. Normal people are cancer.

I'm not as cynical as you are but I agree that a lot of the hate towards her has a tinge of misogynism to it.