CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

17 hours ago, PANDA said:

It doesn’t really matter which movie you pair your trailer with because once you release it, it’ll get played with whatever movie the theater thinks the trailer goes with.

Not all trailers. I’m sure some of them are sent out with attachment guidance. 

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:11 AM, Krissykins said:

Not all trailers. I’m sure some of them are sent out with attachment guidance. 

SOme trailers are actually physically attached to the main feature. It is not a coincidence that 90% of the time, the last trailer you see before the main feature is for a film from the same studio the feature film is from....

The utter disrespect ya’ll are giving Queen Margot Robbie by putting LENA DUNHAM’s name in the title and not hers :sick:

Anyways I’m very much looking forward to this. Queen Margot? Check. Leo and Brad Pitt? Check. Al Pacino? Check! I’m also a sucker for period pieces that give us a glimpse into how Hollywood was back in the day. My second most anticipated movie of 2019 behind Pikapika of course 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nova said:

The utter disrespect ya’ll are giving Queen Margot Robbie by putting LENA DUNHAM’s name in the title and not hers :sick:

Anyways I’m very much looking forward to this. Queen Margot? Check. Leo and Brad Pitt? Check. Al Pacino? Check! I’m also a sucker for period pieces that give us a glimpse into how Hollywood was back in the day. My second most anticipated movie of 2019 behind Pikapika of course 

Margot Robbie's been on fire lately. She also has that Roger Ailes film coming at the end of the year.

Could see her being the biggest actress around in a few years if she continues this trajectory, like a female Leo.

Edited by TMP
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TMP said:

Margot Robbie's been on fire lately. She also has that Roger Ailes film coming at the end of the year.

Could see her being the biggest actress around in a few years if she continues this trajectory, like a female Leo.

I'm happy. I am a big fan of hers and since all the other actresses I like decide to go on long breaks for periods of time, all my money can be used on Margot Robbie movies :wub:  She has her DC franchise movie and then she can also make other interesting movies like this one. Her and her agent were very smart in how they planned out her career imo 

The only movie I'm not happy she is attached to is that Barbie movie. *Whispers* Run Margot Run 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

I'm happy. I am a big fan of hers and since all the other actresses I like decide to go on long breaks for periods of time, all my money can be used on Margot Robbie movies :wub:  She has her DC franchise movie and then she can also make other interesting movies like this one. Her and her agent were very smart in how they planned out her career imo 

The only movie I'm not happy she is attached to is that Barbie movie. *Whispers* Run Margot Run 

eh, Barbie could still be a big money maker - and a big reason why she's so successful now is because she's becoming a savvy producer too between I, Tonya and the Birds of Prey movie which sounds pretty promising