CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

17 hours ago, PDC1987 said:

Guys, the hokey movie set look of the poster is likely the entire point.

17 hours ago, Alli said:

yeah. aren't they supposed to be actors?  Maybe this is a poster from their movie.

15 hours ago, dudalb said:

Agreed, It's supposed to be a little phony....which went right over the head of most people here.

I... what.... no. Just no.

2 hours ago, That One Guy said:

D2BcUlQXQAAoIlr?format=jpg&name=medium

Her face looks all kinds of wrong. I don't buy that they are bad on purpose but it's hilarious that these posters went through so many people and got approved. It's just bizare, especially Brad's head in the first one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

oh wow. a blonde girl.

You think could have had some indication this is Sharon Tate.....

I liked the first poster, but have some problems with this one from a marketing point of view.

Edited by dudalb

7 minutes ago, dudalb said:

But amused that a couple of posters they don't like can cause so many people to turn on this film after proclaiming it to be pretty much the big event for them of the summer.

Pretty sure no one has seriously turned on it.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, Alli said:

^^^Is that the poster that everyone says is awful? Meh. The poster could be more exciting, but it's certainly not the worst I have seen (hello, MCU!)

The only thing I would call "awful" is the photoshop skills at play when they (inexplicably) decided to graft Brad Pitt's head on whosever body that is. Why did they do that? Could they not take an actual full-body picture of Pitt?

gotta say, seeing that margot poster...she looks nothing like sharon tate. her face is too square. that's why she has her hair obscuring most of her jaw. to hide it

margot-robbie-and-sharon-tate-split-getty-h-2018

jennifer lawrence would have been better casting

Edited by Alli
  • Knock It Off 1