CoolioD1

Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood | July 26 2019 | Digital Foot Technology | RIP Cinerama Dome

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Pitt, Pacino, DaFoe, Oldman, and Chalamet seem like likely noms and Pitt seems like the most likely to win.

Fan of Chalamet but he's not getting nominated for playing Laurie in Little Women. I wouldn't rule out John Lithgow as Roger Ailes if Bombshell ends up gaining some Oscar traction.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Fan of Chalamet but he's not getting nominated for playing Laurie in Little Women. I wouldn't rule out John Lithgow as Roger Ailes if Bombshell ends up gaining some Oscar traction.

Actually scratch Chalamet. I think Tom Hanks is getting in for Its a Beautiful Day. They will make up for that Won't You Be Neighbor snub (for that terrible RBG documentary) by nominating Hanks this year.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

And Leo performances I like better than this one? I’d say Wolf, Departed, Titanic, Gilbert Grape, Shutter Island, Catch Me If You Can and... The Great Gatsby, honestly such an underrated performance.

I thought he was bad in Gatsby. Only time I've not liked him in something*. I know people have umbrage with his Irish accent in Gangs of New York, but I thought he was pretty good there too.

*I've not seen J. Edgar though.