kayumanggi

THE RHYTHM SECTION | January 31, 2020 | Paramount | Blake Lively

this is really gonna flop huh?? blake's career has been very weird with all the pregnancies, releasing a movie every 1,5 years is not it

she's supposed to be at her peak now (and only getting older) and this is what she's done in 8 years

Sección rítmica (post-production)
Stephanie Patrick
 2018Un pequeño favor
Emily Nelson
 2016All I See Is You
Gina
 2016Infierno azul
Nancy
 2016Café Society
Veronica
 2015El secreto de Adaline
Adaline Bowman

Edited by aladdino
  • ...wtf 1

8 hours ago, Nova said:

Paramount is going to start the decade off with three box office flops/bombs. 

Like A Boss, This and Sonic. Not a good omen. 

Par for the course with Paramount lol, though I have a feeling Sonic might do okay.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, aladdino said:

wtf is this post. as if she's a stepford wife who depends on her husband. its not about money, they're all rich, its about success

Success is subjective. Of course we'd all like to see her in more projects but I'm willing to bet she is more than happy with her life. For most mothers, you can't get more successful than being a parent.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Par for the course with Paramount lol, though I have a feeling Sonic might do okay.

I feel like they’re next box office hit is going to be A Quiet Place 2. So a stretch of like 8-9 months without a true box office hit. Yikes. I was talking to a member on here about Paramount in general and they seem to have overtaken the top stop for studio who doesn’t know what the fuck it’s doing. 

44 minutes ago, aladdino said:

wtf is this post. as if she's a stepford wife who depends on her husband. its not about money, they're all rich, its about success

Success is subjective. None of us know what any of these people want. I mean for some it could mean money. For others it could be making a bunch of movies all the time. For others it could be spending time with their family while making a movie here and there etc 

It’s interesting cause I was just reading a piece about Josh Hartnett and what happened to him. And in the interview he talked about how he was more content with his life when the attention stop being focused on him. He enjoys making his indie movies and spending time with his family. Some would say he’s not successful or whatever but since he’s made so much money he can now make choices in his life that allow him to do whatever the hell he wants...and he’s happy. So in reality he’s successful. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Nova said:

Success is subjective. None of us know what any of these people want. I mean for some it could mean money. For others it could be making a bunch of movies all the time. For others it could be spending time with their family while making a movie here and there etc 

It’s interesting cause I was just reading a piece about Josh Hartnett and what happened to him. And in the interview he talked about how he was more content with his life when the attention stop being focused on him. He enjoys making his indie movies and spending time with his family. Some would say he’s not successful or whatever but since he’s made so much money he can now make choices in his life that allow him to do whatever the hell he wants...and he’s happy. So in reality he’s successful. 

yes of course your personal life and family is the real success. but as hollywood people with big egos that are already VERY rich im sure she'd rather get a hit movie than 15m dollars. she (they) doesnt need money

i also heard ryan and scarlett divorced because he got jealous of her being more succesful so i hope thats not the reason blake barely works 

• ...wtf 1

9 hours ago, aladdino said:

yes of course your personal life and family is the real success. but as hollywood people with big egos that are already VERY rich im sure she'd rather get a hit movie than 15m dollars. she (they) doesnt need money

i also heard ryan and scarlett divorced because he got jealous of her being more succesful so i hope thats not the reason blake barely works 

Of course they want hit movies. I mean no one makes a movie hoping it’s poorly received or bombs. But I think if you’re going to last in this business you have to have thick skin and realize that some of the projects that you pick aren’t going to be successful. And as actors once they’re done shooting, they really have very little control unless of course they’re involved behind the scenes. Once the camera stops rolling, they have no control over the editing, marketing, release date etc. In a lot of ways the only thing they can do is give a strong performance. After that everything else is up to other people involved in the project. Which is why I doubt these people view their “success” based on how many hit movies they have or don’t have. 

I have nothing to say regarding your last point cause I’m not someone who pays attention to celeb gossip. I hope it’s not true though. 

14 hours ago, aladdino said:

Do yourself a favour and don't give the media so much credit. That kind of crap is hack material.

Edited by JB33
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JB33 said:

Do yourself a favour and don't give the media so much credit. That kind of crap is hack material.

she said it herself, and stop stalking my posts

Spoiler

"I don't like jealous behavior," Johansson reveals in the new issue of Marie Claire. "I don't mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it's really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity...Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody's going to say they love that."

"There has to be a real understanding of how you share your time, especially when two people's careers are going at the same rate. Or even if one person is more successful than the other, that also proves challenging. There may be a competitive thing.

[Marriage] takes a lot of work. It takes a man who's not only confident in the love that you have for one another, but confident in what he has going on in his own career

Edited by aladdino
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 6:54 AM, aladdino said:

she said it herself, and stop stalking my posts

Hide contents

"I don't like jealous behavior," Johansson reveals in the new issue of Marie Claire. "I don't mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it's really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity...Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody's going to say they love that."

"There has to be a real understanding of how you share your time, especially when two people's careers are going at the same rate. Or even if one person is more successful than the other, that also proves challenging. There may be a competitive thing.

[Marriage] takes a lot of work. It takes a man who's not only confident in the love that you have for one another, but confident in what he has going on in his own career

Not stalking. You just happen to be in some of the threads I'm in.

Paramount UK is promoting this more than Paramount USA. They’ve added “From the Producers of James Bond” on the posters to the UK addition which should have been the first thing that was done for this film period. 

Either way: RIP 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nova said:

Paramount UK is promoting this more than Paramount USA. They’ve added “From the Producers of James Bond” on the posters to the UK addition which should have been the first thing that was done for this film period. 

Either way: RIP 

is this really coming out in 11 days?? i mean blake has done nothing, she usually goes to talk shows and showcases a lot of different fashion looks everyday, but she's dead in social media these days

1 hour ago, aladdino said:

is this really coming out in 11 days?? i mean blake has done nothing, she usually goes to talk shows and showcases a lot of different fashion looks everyday, but she's dead in social media these days

If I’m not mistaken, the only talk shows she’s done from what I’ve noticed are GMA, Kelly and Jimmy Fallon the week of release. And then when it comes to the different fashion choices or whatever again if I’m not mistaken that’s usually done when she’s going to either interviews regarding the movie or talk shows. I don’t know if interviews regarding the movie are happening this week or not but she can’t really promote a movie if the studio isn’t giving her material to promote lol