kayumanggi

THE RHYTHM SECTION | January 31, 2020 | Paramount | Blake Lively

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Production is indefinitely suspended because Blake needs a second surgery. With Reed Morano's schedule booked up, I'm not sure when this will come out 

Sound quite serious:

There is no date set for a return to production, and the surgery is said to take five months of recovery time. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Sound quite serious:

There is no date set for a return to production, and the surgery is said to take five months of recovery time. 

It does. Especially since it's a second surgery. And they told crew to find other jobs. :( 

13 hours ago, Nova said:

Production is indefinitely suspended because Blake needs a second surgery. With Reed Morano's schedule booked up, I'm not sure when this will come out 

Well, we had a date.

There are quite a few folks in this that I like. The Bond producers producing it, Reed Moreno directing it, and I like everyone in the cast :thinking: This is either going to turn out to be a disaster or a really good female driven action flick. Not sure how I feel about the release date being so close to Captain Marvel BUT given the blood bath that is the summer of 2019 it's probably for the best :ph34r:

1 minute ago, TombRaider said:

After Tomb raider, Red sparrow and Atomic blonde they better cancel this, doubt i'll cross 100 ww

Atomic Blonde was a box office success. Tomb Raider did well at the box office. Red Sparrow wasn't even an action movie and more of a slow burner which probably had a lot to do with its poor box office results but even that made $160M WW. 

But these are the takes I hate. Male led movies can bomb at the box office all the time but god forbid a female led (action) doesn't make $300M at the box office and suddenly Hollywood should stop. 

:wintf:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nova said:

But these are the takes I hate. Male led movies can bomb at the box office all the time but god forbid a female led (action) doesn't make $300M at the box office and suddenly Hollywood should stop. 

Solo just bombed! Let's cancel all Star Wars!! 

But yeah, thinly-veiled misogyny

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Nova said:

Atomic Blonde was a box office success. Tomb Raider did well at the box office. Red Sparrow wasn't even an action movie and more of a slow burner which probably had a lot to do with its poor box office results but even that made $160M WW. 

that's because most female lead action movies flop. im not hating i hope this is a success but i really doubt it given the 50m budget