grim22

I Feel Pretty | April 20 2018 | STX | Amy Schumer starring. Michelle Williams, Emily Ratajkowski and Rafe Spall. Gender swapped Shallow Hal like concept

Ah, Amy looks to be back on form after Snatched. This looks funny.

Also glad to see the positive reaction on here. The YouTube trailer has 2k likes and 7k dislikes so those people are attacking it already. 

From STX though, although they turned Bad Moms into a big hit. 

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Ah, Amy looks to be back on form after Snatched. This looks funny.

Also glad to see the positive reaction on here. The YouTube trailer has 2k likes and 7k dislikes so those people are attacking it already. 

From STX though, although they turned Bad Moms into a big hit. 

Anything Schumer does (including breathing) is immediately gonna inspire wrath in some groups of people that shall remain nameless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Yeh her Netflix special is literally the reason that Netflix removed user ratings.  

Huh? Netflix has user reviews and ratings. I'm reading 1-star reviews of Cloverfield on Netflix as we speak.

I have to say that, after watching the trailer, there's reason to think this will be better than Snatched, while there is also reason to believe Trainwreck was a fluke. If it is well-received, it can counterprogram effectively on its late June release date, so we'll see.

1 hour ago, Tree Billboards said:

Huh? Netflix has user reviews and ratings. I'm reading 1-star reviews of Cloverfield on Netflix as we speak.

Maybe in Europe then, the stars were replaced with a personal Thumbs up or Thumbs down and you can only see your own vote. March 2017 I’m sure it came into effect. 

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

Maybe in Europe then, the stars were replaced with a personal Thumbs up or Thumbs down and you can only see your own vote. March 2017 I’m sure it came into effect. 

I think it depends on what platform you're using... on my old Apple TV it still had stars but on the new one it has the thumbs up/down system.

Their website is just the thumbs version now.

33 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

yeah, there's a thumbs up/down thing here. you can still review movies though, if you click on a film and scroll right it shows the user reviews.