grim22

I Feel Pretty | April 20 2018 | STX | Amy Schumer starring. Michelle Williams, Emily Ratajkowski and Rafe Spall. Gender swapped Shallow Hal like concept

It should be noted: this was the only film to move away from Avengers immediately. Bad Samaritan and Traffik, two much smaller releases, are still there; whether or not those films will attempt to counterprogram might be something that is currently being decided, but one thing to know for sure is thay those films didn't flee right away. But I Feel Pretty just did. And that is making me doubt its potential quality even more.

And now the film is releasing on a weekend with two other comedies: Super Troopers 2 and Tully. If even one of those alternatives strikes a chord with audiences, I Feel Pretty might become one of the most notable bombs in recent memory.

• Like 1

Just now, slambros said:

It should be noted: this was the only film to move away from Avengers immediately. Bad Samaritan and Traffik, two much smaller releases, are still there; whether or not those films will attempt to counterprogram might be something that is currently being decided, but one thing to know for sure is thay those films didn't flee right away. But I Feel Pretty just did. And that is making me doubt its potential quality even more.

And now the film is releasing on a weekend with two other comedies: Super Troopers 2 and Tully. If even one of those alternatives strikes a chord with audiences, I Feel Pretty might become one of the most notable bombs in recent memory.

Those other two movies are gonna make virtually nothing regardless of what they're up against. 

• Like 1

On 18/03/2018 at 5:07 PM, The Futurist said:

Michelle Williams just realized very recently that Private Schools and Excellence in College Education has a hefty Price.

Better late than never Michelle.

Didn't she just made like 625k on that All the money in the world movie ?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/sharing-salaries-how-actresses-are-fighting-hollywoods-gender-pay-disparity-transparency-1075132

Looking at her IMDB quite the long list of studio movies there (she has been in at least 10 MPAA studio movies), she must be quite rich.