cannastop

Onward | Dan Scanlon directing | March 6, 2020 | Coming to VOD on March 20. Coming to Disney+ April 3

Edited by PNF2187
  • Like 1

Idk the concept initially intrigued me but maybe the design and animation of the film for some reason felt "un-Pixar" to me. 

Still though an original Pixar film is still very much something I look forward to and the good reception (while not upper tier) is good news. 

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Read a bunch of other reactions from verified accounts, all good.

I only see 1 reaction that say it’s mixed about it.

Didn’t sound like another Brave / MU honestly, reactions seems more like Finding Dory for now. Reviews will be out tomorrow, let’s see how it Goes.

It looks to me like it’s going to have the average Disney animation revival score.

6 minutes ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

???? It's getting raves so far.

Not expecting anything below 90%.

Most of the reactions I've read right now say it's one of Pixar's lesser films espescially when it comes to the story. It's all pretty good but the reactions don't seem Toy Story 4 or Coco good. I'm thinking mid 80% for now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Most of the reactions I've read right now say it's one of Pixar's lesser films espescially when it comes to the story. It's all pretty good but the reactions don't seem Toy Story 4 or Coco good. I'm thinking mid 80% for now.

85 % is still nothing to snezze at, it still means a very good movie

• Like 1