cannastop

Onward | Dan Scanlon directing | March 6, 2020 | Coming to VOD on March 20. Coming to Disney+ April 3

• Community Manager

saw a promo for this during the NBA game.

reminds me of that show from the creator of the Simpsons. I think it was called Disenchantment? Pretty sure it's a Netflix show.

7 minutes ago, NCsoft said:

That official channel upload looks even better, Pixar's strongest "teaser/trailer" in a while!

Yeah it’s great! Has extra parts that weren’t in the earlier uploads. I really like the music. 

LOVED THIS TRAILER! Laughed pretty good at the unicorns or horses eating the trash. Here's My Trailer Reaction Review. Becaue the trailer Came out late than anticipated and my bro had to work early in the morning he gave me the go ahead to do it solo! :) Hope ya guys like it! 

• Like 1

I absolutely love these little things Pixar does in their movies. Like the newspaper headline saying ‘Centaur Gallup Poll Results!’ and a centaur is shown galloping. And the toll worker being a troll inside an ‘Under Bridge’ booth. 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Are you ever not hyped about Disney?

Well, I haven’t really been hyped about any of Pixar’s recent releases pre-release besides I2. I’m never hyped about the animated remakes. CM did nothing for me in the marketing (nor did the movie), etc...

WDAS on the other hand has been hype train for me all decade, I may even be on board with Frozen 2 after the trailer when I was fully ready to hate it. 

• Like 2