That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

I doubt WB will have four DC films in one year, I reckon it'll be three at most.

I think Guardians 3 for May 2020, an original Marvel film in August and Strange is November 2020

I imagine Flash won't be announced since they don't even have a director attached to the film right now, so I'm not sure if WB has a planned release date for it currently.

• Like 1

For the DC stuff at the WB panel, I expect this:

- JL trailer

- Maybe a video of Joss Whedon introducing the film from on set

- Aquaman concept art, or first look at the costumes. Don't expect a teaser but I would love it

- Announcement of Wonder Woman 2, along with Patty Jenkins there

- Maybe a few tidbits about The Batman solo film with Matt Reeves there.

Thats it.

I think anyone expecting a full blown slate announcement will be quickly dissapointed. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

For the DC stuff at the WB panel, I expect this:

- JL trailer

- Maybe a video of Joss Whedon introducing the film from on set

- Aquaman concept art, or first look at the costumes. Don't expect a teaser but I would love it

- Announcement of Wonder Woman 2, along with Patty Jenkins there

- Maybe a few tidbits about The Batman solo film with Matt Reeves there.

Thats it.

I think anyone expecting a full blown slate announcement will be quickly dissapointed. 

I don't think anyone expects a full slate but I wouldn't be shocked if they had some surprise announcements about some other movies or new directors. But you could be 100% right. 

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

I'm really excited for this year, I think Marvel and DC are gonna have some awesome stuff to show. Also excited to see some stuff on ready player one. 

I wouldn't be surprised if RPO is the standout of WB's Hall H panel, maybe more so than the DC slate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grey ghost said:

Not looking forward to all the trailer and teaser descriptions.

I just rather see the damn things.

Unexpected film announcements are always fun tho.

That's what I love about the WB panel.

Instead of just keeping things "exclusive" only for it to leak online, they just decided to drop all of their teasers on the same day. Hopefully WB repeats it this year, as I need some RPO action.

• Like 2

Can wait for this, the you-tube channels will explode on this day.  WB seem to have this Comic-con nail down the past few years.

I don't think this year will be any different.

Edited by Subzero

Just now, DlAMONDZ said:

Why do I get the feeling that Aquaman isn't the only DC movie coming out next year

I don't think that's happening. This is 2017 can't keep things under wrap from the media, we would have seen or heard something by now.

I think WB was just being cautious and wait to see what WW and JL does..... also there's like 10 Combicbook Superheroes movie out next year, so it will be very crowded, smart for WB to stay put.

• Like 1