Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

The New Journey Pictures conference was much smaller than expected, though the owners told the press to expect bigger ones in the future. But fictional chairman Glenn Guthrie stepped up to the podium to make one crucial announcement: the first film made from New Journey Pictures Nonfiction.

"This is our first documentary:

Calenders

In this film, a group of documentary filmmakers search a town's dumping grounds to find calenders that were thrown away by their owners. The calenders that are found tell unique stories, and reenactments of events in the calenders are used as flashbacks, filmed in a home-footage style. It's a very nice little film, you know what I'm sayin'?"

When asked when New Journey is releasing the film, Guthrie confirmed that the film is headed towards a Year 5 release, but did not elaborate further.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Horizon Entertainment has moved Addict to y6.  They have moved Kirby: the crystal quest into its date. Expect a full cast list tomorrow.

Nice. I honestly am hyped for it, has a spot on my top 10 most anticipated.

@CayomMagazine

New Journey Pictures has announced that there will be a special Christmas Extravaganza tomorrow in the form of a pre-recorded live stream video (similar to a Nintendo Direct). The press release will announce new projects that are being considered for Year Six, as well as provide cast information and details for a myriad of Year Five releases.

When we reached out to fictional chairman Glenn Guthrie, he replied, "You gotta tune in, you won't wanna miss this! Though do, of course, make spending time with your loved ones a priority, you know what I'm sayin'?"

• Like 1

Tomorrow:

Lost Earth teaser 

Smells Like School Spirit trailer

Trollhunters details 

Percy Jackson’s untitled film

and maybe a surprise if one is nice enough.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

@CookiePictures

Fresh details on #TSW2, #VoltronReunion, #SkyRiders and #DragonBorns to drop within the coming days, plus a 🔥 announcement dropping before midnight EST!

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1