Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

13 minutes ago, cookie said:

Ms. Terrace has already signed a multi-film contract with Cookie Pictures Animation which will include a future Duckverse project,

Darkwing Duck?

Leigh Whannell to direct the Matt Reeves produced original Sci-fi Fissure. Casting announcements and plot descriptions should come soon but Reeves has described it as "a slightly different take on the future than we usually seen thrown around in these big budget sci-fi movies"

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Leigh Whannell to direct the Matt Reeves produced original Sci-fi Fissure. Casting announcements and plot descriptions should come soon but Reeves has described it as "a slightly different take on the future than we usually seen thrown around in these big budget sci-fi movies"

Gotta support anything that has my boi Matt behind it. 👍

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Hype.

@cayommagazine

Marc Andrews (Brave) to direct an untitled adventure movie for Endless. The project is reportedly a mix of Johnny Quest and Indiana Jones. Irving, himself was so impressed it got the instant green light, seeing major franchise potential. There’s much debate whether the project should be under the Endless Animation banner or a tentpole by Endless Entertainment. However numerous stars have signed on: Marsai Martin (Black-ish) and Margot Robbie (Suicide Squad, I Tonya) are to be the two leads of the project, where Martin plays a teen looking for her missing parents who got lost in the Bermuda Triangle and Robbie plays a down on her luck treasure hunter who helps Martin on her quest, due to the accolade of braving the triangle, where no one has gone back from. John Boyega and Jason Momoa have also signed on. Benedict Cumberbatch is attached as the main antagonist.

@cayommagazine

The people at Endless Entertainment send their condolences for the passing of Brian Murray, the three time Tony nominee along with the actor of John Silver in the original animated Treasure Planet. Endless sends the best of wishes and the upmost support to his family.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Sad 3

@cayommagazine
TriCrescent Media has announced plans to produce sequels to SoulCalibur and Doom based on their over-performance internationally. The studio is partnering with Netflix to release the sequels directly to the streaming service in North America and parts of Europe, with theatrical releases in select Asian, European, and Latin American markets.

• Astonished 1

@cayommagazine

Constance Wu, Lars Mikkelsen, Jacob Tremblay, Kylie Rogers, Michael Pena and Melissa McCarthy to star in Marc Andrews untitled Adventure film joining Marsai Martin, Margot Robbie, John Boyega, Jason Momoa, and Benedict Cumberbatch.

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Constance Wu, Lars Mikkelsen, Jacob Tremblay, Kyle Rogers and Melissa McCarthy to star in Marc Andrews untitled Adventure film.

But the Cucumber?

• Haha 1

@CayomMagazine

RUMOR #1: Project Sun God and SkyRiders to make use of a new piece of animation software developed internally at Cookie Pictures Animation. Sources suggest a prototype version of the technology was already used in one sequence in The Number One Dime. An official unveiling is expected at Cookie Pictures' Y5 conference.

RUMOR #2: Project Sun God has a finalized title, said to be a play on the title of a famous work of sci-fi fantasy literature.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

@CayomMagazine

After the immense success of the first two entries in the Academy award-winning Odyssey trilogy, Matt Reeves and Lager Pictures will once again team up for an untitled film slated for Fall Y6. The details behind the project are unknown at this point, as it seems the project is intentionally being shrouded in mystery. However, Reeves did have this to say about the project:

Working on The Odyssey has taught me a lot of things about being a filmmaker. I think one of the most important take-aways I've gotten so far from working on this trilogy is that I should never feel constrained or hold myself back from reaching my full potential. I know a lot of people who reviewed the two films, both those who liked and disliked it, and a lot of them said they wished the films would've fully embraced the violent tone. They were both well-received but it was definitely obvious to me and my contributors [Lager Pictures] that we didn't need to feel chained down by the PG-13 rating like we did early on. I wish I could go back and fix that. It's one of the reasons we've chosen to fully embrace the R rating with Homecoming and I feel my next project afterward will be sort of a reminder to myself that I don't have to stay confined to any barriers. All I'll say about the project for now is that I think anyone who came out of those films [The Odyssey] wanting a story that fully embraced its darker aspects will be glad to know that I've listened and that this film will be the response to that.

There is no word or details on what this mystery project could possibly be about or based on but based on the quote, it appears that Reeves hopes this project will correct some of the mistakes he [and the studio] believe they made during the early production of The Odyssey trilogy. Whatever project it might be, it seems Reeves and company are hoping to make an R-rated blockbuster that embraces the more darker aspects of its story. It is most likely that details about the project will be revealed sometime after the release of The Odyssey: Homecoming, the final film in the trilogy and one that Reeves and Lager Pictures are still hard at work on. More updates will follow as more information is released.

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

After the breakout success of Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive at the box office, as the third biggest animated film in CAYOM ($300M) domestically and second biggest worldwide ($1.005B), Mo Williams (creator of the Pigeon books/writer of DLTPD) signs a four picture deal with Endless Animation to write and produce animated films including a sequel to Pigeon in Y6.

Seems like My Peoples and Can You Imagine? aren’t the only cancelled animated features, Endless Animation is reviving as Tim Minchin and Chris Miller get to revive Larrikins, a musical set in the Australian Outback for Y5.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cookie said:

Project Sun God has a finalized title, said to be a play on the title of a famous work of sci-fi fantasy literature.

Is it a play of words on A Wrinkle In Time?

@cayommagazine

Director James Watkins has been replaced as director of the Amityville Nightmare sequel, sources confirm. The movie, now titled The Amityville Nightmare Part II, will instead by helmed by Mike Flanagan, whose prior works include last January's successful but poorly-received Exorcism of Jessica Winters as well as the critically-acclaimed Séance, Ouija: Origin of Evil, and Oculus. The sequel will be set two years after the first film and focus on a struggling horror author who buys, renovates, and moves into the legendary haunted house to inspire his next book.

• Like 3