Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Man, this Nefcy person is getting a lot of free publicity. Someone should hire her for something.

No joke prior to Spaghetti hiring her on for Sp4rk I was considering using her for something to stir the pot a bit

• Haha 1

@CayomMagazine

Voltron: Rift is set to be delayed to Y8. The third entry in the Scavenger Wars series will take over its planned Y7 release date.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

@CayomMagazine

Voltron: Rift is set to be delayed to Y8. The third entry in the Scavenger Wars series will take over its planned Y7 release date.

For a second there, I thought this was the third film and I about had a heart attack. 😅

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rorschach said:

For a second there, I thought this was the third film and I about had a heart attack. 😅

I was gonna make a longer post explaining a few things but I’ve had neck pain all day, so it’ll have to wait.

Edited by cookie

@cayommagazine 

Antonius gains new songwriters as Brenda Russell and Stephen Bray (The Color Purple) will write songs for the animated anthropomorphic animals musical epic. Reports says Antonius may release Y6 instead of Y7 as The Music In Me is facing significant story problems.

• Like 4

@CayomMagazine

Jennifer Yuh (Spark 3 & 4) is taking on directing regins for The Dominion Heist, one of two announced follow ups in the Scavenger Wars series, after David Leitch departs due to creative differences. Offers are being made for Leitch to helm a separate unannounced Cookie Pictures joint however, and Mass Effect’s Matt Shakman is still attached to direct The Lone Wanderers meanwhile.

• Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

@CayomMagazine

Joining the increasingly dense ladies roster in the Scavenger Wars series is Maika Monroe (The Guest, It Follows) for a yet unspecified role in The Dominion Heist, joining Zoey Deutch, Tessa Thompson, Mackenzie Davis and Gerard Butler as newcomers.

15 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Brigitte Lundy-Paine

Kalama Epstein

Alice Lee

Marwan Kenzari

David Henrie

With Winona Ryder

And Mark Ruffalo

BEYBLADE

A film by Robert Rodriguez

Y6

Best Actor Henrie?

Also @A Panda of Ice and Fire is using Rodriguez Y6.

25 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

March 4th

Nah, the holiday season.

• Like 1