Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

31 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Doesn't Rukaio need to give his permission for that?

Or were they opened up for game after Y5?

They opened up. That’s how I was able to claim Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia after last year’s Oscar ceremony.

@cayommagazine

James Wan to direct Calling All Kaiju from Endless Entertainment which takes place in an alternate reality where humanity has been at war and hiding from giant kaiju. However when an otherworldly threat endangers both species, man and beast must learn to get along for survival. The pitch is described as a madcap version of How To Train Your Dragon meets Transformers.

• Like 1

Hellsing details: 

1.Film is a HARD R

2.is the first in trilogy

3. Will be influenced by the manga and the abridged series by team four star ( link is below)

4. Directed by Joe Cornish

5. As for casting Lucy Boynton and Claire Foy have the two leading female roles 

6. Gerard Butler has a major supporting role

The male lead is  duel between Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Andrew Garfield

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL581218B72A4B9170

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reddroast said:

Hellsing details: 

1.Film is a HARD R

2.is the first in trilogy

3. Will be influenced by the manga and the abridged series by team four star ( link is below)

4. Directed by Joe Cornish

5. As for casting Lucy Boynton and Claire Foy have the two leading female roles 

6. Gerard Butler has a major supporting role

The male lead is  duel between Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Andrew Garfield

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL581218B72A4B9170

For that main role, I would personally choose Aaron Taylor-Johnson over Andrew Garfield. ATJ is more proven to be in asset for stranger parts such as his villainous role in Nocturnal Animals. He gets a lot of flack, but I'm sure he could pull off the unhinged anti-hero. Andrew Garfield is largely untested in the action department and has since been type-casted as more of a "good guy" type. That's just my two cents.

4 minutes ago, Slambros said:

For that main role, I would personally choose Aaron Taylor-Johnson over Andrew Garfield. ATJ is more proven to be in asset for stranger parts such as his villainous role in Nocturnal Animals. He gets a lot of flack, but I'm sure he could pull off the unhinged anti-hero. Andrew Garfield is largely untested in the action department and has since been type-casted as more of a "good guy" type. That's just my two cents.

That's true but I feel Garfield fits the look of the character better ( tall lanky with a ton of snarkiness)

21 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

That's true but I feel Garfield fits the look of the character better ( tall lanky with a ton of snarkiness)

You definitely have a point. Andrew Garfield is one of my favorite actors, and I definitely see that him and the character have a bit of a similar look. Nevertheless, I do advise caution because, while Garfield has shown snark before, he's shown very little edge. It would be an unexpected move on Garfield's part that breaks his typecasting. And sometimes, great things happen when actors break their typecasting. Garfield would definitely be a very surprising choice for sure.

He is going to star as a corrupt televangelist in the near future, so perhaps you're onto something.

Edited by Slambros

@CayomMagazine

Dave Bautista, Ethan Slater, Melissa Villasenor, Sophia Anne Caruso, and Jorge Ledenborg Jr. join the cast of Lumberjanes: Secret of the Eye (nee Meet the Lumberjanes). Expect the first trailer before showings of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Aardman to provide the stop motion animation sequences for Endless Animation’s Gateways.

@cayommagazine

In addition to Aardman, Bones (My Hero Academia, Soul Eater) will provide the animation sequences for the anime inspired world in Endless Animation's Gateways and South Park Studios for an sequence inspired by them. Everything else (the traditional animation, computer animation, and the 2.5D animation will be done in studio by Endless Animation as well as their patented Academy Award winning Worldmeander software.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

36 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

In addition to Aardman, Bones (My Hero Academia, Soul Eater) will provide the animation sequences for the anime inspired world in Endless Animation's Gateways and South Park Studios for an sequence inspired by them. Everything else (the traditional animation, computer animation, and the 2.5D animation will be done in studio by Endless Animation as well as their patented Academy Award winning Worldmeander software.

OH YEA!!! 

@CayomMagazine

Following the cancellation of the Voltron franchise, Cookie Pictures is putting together employment deals with the filmmakers involved to make up for lost work, on top of the promised upfront pay. Word has it director Rian Johnson is now the frontrunner to direct The Scavenger Wars Part IV.

@cayommagazine

Infinite Studios greenlights Thirsty, written and directed by Olivia Wilde (Booksmart), a coming of age comedy which plans on tackling sending nudes as a group of best friends attempting to retrieve one of their own’s lewd and private photographs as they face 1 dimensional alpha queen bees, a secret society who holds nudes, frat boys, and a group of vicious Girl Scouts. Tony Yacenda (By The Balls) will also produce the project.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 2

@CayomMagazine

Cookie Pictures' DragonBorns rejoins the studio slate with a tentative Q2 Y7 release date. While the film is set to mark animation director Aaron Ehasz's live-action debut, Cookie Pictures Animation has already signed a deal with him to direct a new animated film aiming for an either Y8 or Y9 release.

• Like 4

@CayomMagazine

Billie Lourd, Winston Duke, John Slattery, Laura Linney, Jamella Jamill, Riz Ahmed, Miley Cyrus, and Nick Kroll join the cast of David Fincher's surreal new film Extended Stay.

A few people who have read the script said it may come dangerously close to an NC-17 rating if not done carefully.

• Like 4

@CayomMagazine

David Lowery will write and direct an ambitious Y7 fantasy/stop-motion animation hybrid currently slated to be led by Tika Sumpter. The film supposedly draws inspiration from Amelie, Can You Imagine, Where the Wild Things Are, AI: Artificial Intelligence, and the films of Studio Ghibli.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1