Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

Two new songs will be written for Hercules. One being a villain song for Hades (Robert Downey Jr) titled Make A Deal and the other a romantic duet between Hercules (Liam Hemsworth) and Megara (Rachel Bloom) titled What’s With My Heart.

@cayommagazine

It is being reported that both the live action reimaginings of Brother Bear and Hercules are competing with each other for a Holiday Y6 release date.

• Astonished 1

@CayomMagazine

During a meeting to discuss how finances will be divided up between upcoming projects following studio restructuring and Voltron cancellation, Cookie Pictures President and CEO Sebastian Peters let it slip that Cookie Pictures Animation is working with producer Greg Berlanti and Two Lonely Bounty Hamsters director Noelle Stevenson on a future fantasy-based project, with an anticipated budget between $80m to $100m. Later comments suggest Two Lonely Bounty HamstersSylvarius and to some extent internal projects like DragonBorns and Zelda serve as main inspirations.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Spaghetti HATED TS4 said:

@CayomMagazinw

Electroswing/funk group Caravan Palace will collaborate with Ludwig Goransson on the soundtrack to XJ9. Per Gore Verbinski, the film is shaping up to be an "art deco fever dream."

:ohmygod:

@cayommagazine

It is reported that Endless Animation is trying to focus on two films a year (either one sequel and one original or two originals) now mainly due to the rise of other animation studios in CAYOM as well as perfecting their craft. 

- In other news, after sending an important Hollywood executive the outline for Gateways, was deemed having not only the potential of being one of the studios best as well as having potential to top Can You Imagine despite not quite reaching it.

- Endless Animation also announces it’s next original film for Y7 and Y8, the first directed by Rebecca Sugar (Can You Imagine?, Notes From The Otherspace) and written by Olivia Wilde (Booksmart) described as The Emoji Movie done right mixed with Pinocchio and Inside Out. The movie titled Hey, Eva, a story about a phoneaholic and queen bee teenager when the AI, Eva In her phone gains sentience as the two form a bond as both learn what it means to be human and a better person.

The second for Y8, directed by Pixar alumni Pete Sohn (The Good Dinosaur, The Twenty One Balloons), titled Roaches which takes place 150 years after the apocalypse where roaches are the only sentient being on the planet and have evolved.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

@CayomMagazine

The Y7 David Lowery film is still tightly under wraps, but it does have a title now: A Tale for the Imperfect.

Zachary Levi and Sandra Oh are also joining the cast, while Robert Redford will have a role as well.

• Like 5

On 7/4/2019 at 2:44 PM, Spaghetti HATED TS4 said:

@CayomMagazine

The Y7 David Lowery film is still tightly under wraps, but it does have a title now: A Tale for the Imperfect.

Zachary Levi and Sandra Oh are also joining the cast, while Robert Redford will have a role as well.

Isn't Redford retiring tho?

19 minutes ago, Spaghetti HATED TS4 said:

I remember him mentioning that the retirement was relatively flexible from what he gathered.

Honestly...I'm also kinda writing the part explicitly with him in mind.

I mean I guess it's so recent you can be flexible and I didn't bring it up because I had much of a qualm with it, if at all. Would be weirder if we brought back people like Ned Beatty or Sean Connery.

• Like 2

@cayommagazine

BUMBLEBEE: OPERATION H.I.V.E.

Prepare for a world of espionage and superheroes. Confirmed to exist in the same universe as Static Shock, the film involves Karen Beecher-Duncan (Letitia Wright (Black Panther, The Scavenger Wars)), the government’s best as well as youngest agent and spy, armed with a super suit that allows her to shrink, fly and shoot stunning darts, must infiltrate H.I.V.E. Academy as the existence of metahumans has recently been uncovered, that has been tried to keep hidden. Jake Gyllenhaal and Gal Gadot are in talks for the main antagonists.

Operation Hive is aiming for a Y6/7 as Gina Prince-Bythewood (Perfect Match) plans on directing.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

@cayommagazine

The family at Endless Entertainment would like to send their thoughts and prayers after Cameron Boyce’s untimely demise. Boyce was supposed to make his lead debut with the upcoming High School Musical: East Vs West and potentially other High School Musical films. Irving states “Boyce was always a favorite to cast here on the studio as he bought energy and joy on set whenever he went. We’ll miss him”

• Sad 7

@CayomMagazine

Cookie Pictures confirmed the studio is in talks to have Monster director Patty Jenkins direct The Scavenger Wars Part IV, now moved up to a summer release in Y8. This move was done to accommodate a bigger announcement that a fifth film is aiming for a Y9 release with director Rian Johnson (Looper), who was previously under contract to direct multiple Voltron films before they were canceled.

A press statement said the fifth film will "tie the second, third and fourth films together" and serve as the finale to the ongoing story arc that began with Y5's Part II. No further details were made available.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, cookie said:

@CayomMagazine

Cookie Pictures confirmed the studio is in talks to have Monster director Patty Jenkins direct The Scavenger Wars Part IV, now moved up to a summer release in Y8. This move was done to accommodate a bigger announcement that a fifth film is aiming for a Y9 release with director Rian Johnson (Looper), who was previously under contract to direct multiple Voltron films before they were canceled.

A press statement said the fifth film will "tie the second, third and fourth films together" and serve as the finale to the ongoing story arc that began with Y5's Part II. No further details were made available.

Really doubling down on Scavvies.

3 films in 3 years, will be interesting to see if box office fatigue slams down on the last one

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

17 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Jack Raynor has been cast as the lead in invitation to Olympus the role is non singing one. He is joined by Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Harry Styles and The Rock as Haeds

Jack Reynor geting a leading role in CAYOM is an awesome sight to see!

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

Really doubling down on Scavvies.

3 films in 3 years, will be interesting to see if box office fatigue slams down on the last one

I just wanted to close the story out in a timely fashion...

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

I just wanted to close the story out in a timely fashion...

I wouldn't worry about box office fatigue if I were you. The Lord of the Rings films came out back to back and made a higher gross for each consecutive release, and the Scavenger Wars series has been established as one of the biggest in CAYOM 3.0. You can count on audiences to come in droves no matter when the films are released.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 1