Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@CayomMagazine

Following tonight's two Oscar announcements, Cookie Pictures has put out a press release stating that the thriller sequel For Whom the Bell Tolls (aka Ripper II) and the fantasy romance Scarf/Boots have marked release dates for November 17th and December 22nd respectively, the studio hoping to provide suitable counter programming for those release periods.

The studio has also confirmed that on Christmas Day, December 25th, the studio will debut trailers and new information for The Scavenger Wars Part IIIThe Legend of Zelda: Secret of the Guardians and the announced Scarf/Boots.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

@cayommagazine

More cast members join Total Drama, as Jake Kasdan (Jumanji: Welcome to The Jungle) directs.

- Global Globe nominee Lana Condor (Miraculous, The Ancient Magus Bride and King of Cats) stars as Heather, the bossy and manipulative teen with a heart four sizes to small.

- Madeline Madden (Dora and The Lost City of Gold) stars as Sierra, the super stalker and number one Total Drama fan

- Anthony Ramos (A Star is Born, In The Heights) stars as Alejandro, basically male Heather but with charisma and outstanding beauty

- Greyson Russell (Borrasca, Diary of a Wimpy Kid) stars as Harold, a geek with striking similarities to Napoleon Dynamite

- Bridgette Lundy Paine (Bombshell, Atypical) stars as Gwen, nihilistic goth chick 

- Peyton List (Jessie, Batman: Hush) stars as Lindsay, the beautiful blonde with a heart and hair of gold, though not the brightest bulb.

- Beanie Feldstein (Booksmart) stars as Beth, Lindsay’s BFF

More casting news as well as a plot will be revealed Christmas.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 3

Image result for rdband trailer"

Released November Y6, and attached to Jingle Hell (Green Band Version attached to Paradise Island).

(NOTE: The film will premiere in March Y7 at SXSW.)

Spoiler

(0:03-0:15)

*A few saturated, somewhat surreal hots of life in tourist resort town Wisconsin Dells, WI.*

*Kids are playing in a giant pool in a water park*

Conrad Zigman (David Henrie) (vo): You live in the greatest country on planet Earth.

*A group of lifeguards (Alex Wolff, Joey King, China Anne-McClain) sit at a table at an ice cream shop, looking out the window.*

*A woman gets up on stage at a bar, holding a keyboard.*

Conrad Zigman (vo): Anything you want in life, you have to get a death grip on.

*Zigman watches over kids in the waterpark, about to blow his whistle. The music stops and we cut to black.*

Conrad Zigman: *looking at the camera in a bathroom, completely shirtless* And you can do it all. Because you're a fucking rockstar, baby. And you're about to compose the shit out of your magnum opus.

(0:16-0:41)

HOURGLASS PICTURES

*Will (Wolff) and Conrad are sitting in an office together.*

Conrad: You're in for an easy peezy summer. Just don't let children and drunk become a liability for us, and shout at them if you want to. Fun as hell.

*Conrad yells at a child for running*

*Auggie (Lance Garrett) stands behind a counter at a neon-lit arcade, giving a kid a giant plush.*

Auggie: Great, what do you want now Zig?

Conrad: Hey, no need for hostility. Just trying to be a good friend!

*A large water bucket fills, and we cut into splashes of activity at the water park - literally.*

*Stephanie Colburn (Mackenzie Davis) unloads a suitcase in a hotel room while talking on the phone.*

Stephanie: Look, mom, I had to get out. I'm getting some gigs here, I think I can actually do something with goddamn meaning for once.

*We see her waiting tables and smoking a joint in the back between shifts.*

*Stephanie hurls a cup of water at a drunken patron at a bar.*

Stephanie: It's hard. Yes. I'll give you that. *beat* Wow, Dad. Very mature. Dick pun. Hardy fuckin' har.

*Giselle (Bridgette Lundy-Paine) smiles at the camera while blowing a puff of hair in a green lit room*

(0:41-0:46)

*Stephanie runs through a tourist street in the city, carrying many books.*

*Conrad walks through a mini golf course, slipping a bag of drugs into a dinosaur statue's hand.*

*Conrad and Giselle sit in a large living room, looking up at the ceiling.*

Giselle: I think we can do something great, big brother. Let's make it big, together.

(0:47-0:54)

*A quick flash of intense sequences, from a fight breaking out in the arcade to a car spinning out of control in the woods, a gun pointed at a stone faced man (Willem Dafoe), paintball guns being fired, and a person smashing headfirst into the banister of a large balcony.*

Stephanie (vo): What the fuck have you gotten us into, Conrad?

*Stephanie holds Conrad by the neck in the bathroom of a bar*

*Music climax as Conrad walks through a laser tag arena while holding an actual pistol.*

*He turns and accidentally points it at a young boy, who begins to scream and cry.*

Conrad: Shit, I mean, uh oh. Don't cry, kid. I'm not gonna hurt you, it's not a real gun, I swear! I....look kid, have some money. Here's $60, get a new game or something. *The kid calms down very slightly.* *pause* WAIT I NEEDED THAT - 

(0:00-0:13)

*Stephanie and Conrad look to each other, holding umbrellas in the rain. They lightly smile at each other.*

Stephanie: What do you want from this life?

(0:06) From JOSH and BENNY SAFDIE

*Conrad smiles as he relaxes with his sister, driving through the city.*

Conrad: Same thing you do.

(0:13) The writers and directors of GOOD TIME and UNCUT GEMS

(0:14-0:17)

*Water almost hits the three lifeguards from earlier in slow motion.*

(0:18-0:28)

*Several people seem engaged in a sexual act in a hotel room.*

*Stephanie puts on a mask resembling a character from Don't Let The Pigeon Drive, looking at a knife by her nightstand.*

*Conrad is surrounded by various police cars in a suburb.*

Conrad: I'm playing by the rules I've written.

*At the water park, Rupert Engledick (Dafoe) poses with a woman in a mermaid costume at the grand opening of a new slide.*

Giselle: You explicitly hate rules.

Conrad: That's my only rule.

Giselle: What is, exactly?

(0:28-0:39)

*Stephanie sends an email to Sebastian Panns (Matthew Lillard), who looks at it with confusion.*

Stephanie: I'm in a difficult situation right now, but I can get you something. I'm a lot of things but not an incompetent fuck.

*Conrad pops a bottle of champagne, hitting lifeguard Mavis (King) in the face with the cork.*

Stephanie: Unlike some people I know.

*Stephanie slyly smiles as she flips off someone through an outside window.*

(2:56-2:59)

*Conrad grabs a unicorn plush, which is clearly a horse plush with a knife on its forehead and poorly dyed red, and runs while gripping it.*

(2:59-3:08)

*A giant parade happens downtown, with several people watching.*

*Bernie Bo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) laughs hysterically while riding a boat, falling backwards into the ocean.*

*Isabelle Yi (Michelle Yeoh) prepares to wire money as she gives a presentation at a hotel.*

*A bloodied David Henrie walks down a hallway, holding a knife and a baggie.*

*Stephanie grabs a michophone while dressed in pirate gear, getting a lot of applause.*

(3:09-3:13)

*Stephanie and Conrad look at the city from a balcony.*

Stephanie: You're fucking ridiculous.

Conrad: I gotta be.

(3:13-3:17)

MACKENZIE DAVIS

*Stephanie smiles triumphantly.*

DAVID HENRIE

*Conrad trips and falls in the water.*

WILLEM DAFOE

*Rupert nuzzles the hair of a child a bit too aggressively.*

BRIDGETTE LUNDY-PAINE

*Giselle grabs a hose and pours water onto someone.*

(3:18-3:21)

JOEY KING

ALEX WOLFF

CHINA ANNE-MCCLAIN

LANCE GARRETT

MATTHEW LILLARD

with MICHELLE YEOH

and CHIWETEL EJIOFOR

(3:21) *A large explosion occurs at a restaurant.*

(3:25-3:30) *One last flurry of sequences, ending with a large protest taking place and Stephanie diving into a pool. We end at the splash of her in the water, where the title fades in.*

(3:30)

A Q U A R I U S

(Pause when the music stops, before *ssshhh*)

Conrad (in his bathroom again): This is going to be the biggest, best summer of your fucking life.

(3:35)

S U M M E R  Y 7

Experience it in Image result for dolby cinema logo"

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

A Very Bountiful Christmas Cancelled, Third and Final Bounty Hamster in Y8

Due to a lack of promising leads in the writing department, as well as general consideration for Hourglass Pictures' long term strategy, Noelle Stevenson, David Soren, and studio CEO Michelle Haywood have made the decision to pull A Very Bountiful Christmas from development. The filmmakers were struggling to find a satisfying angle to take the project, and were also worried about letting the franchise drag on for too long. To that point, the third Bounty Hamster project, Marion, Cassie, and the Great Supernova of Y8, will be released in early Y8 and will be the final installment of the trilogy.

Plot details are being kept under wraps until then, but David Soren and Noelle Stevenson are returning behind the director's chair, and the film is said to be one of the trippiest things the studio has ever done. Sophia Lillis remarked that the script is among the most surreal - yet hilarious and heartfelt - that she's ever read. Reportedly, the saga will end with 3 to take advantage of the heightened love of the saga from Two Lonely Bounty Hunters in Y5 and prevent the franchise from becoming burnt out and staying past its prime.

Hourglass Pictures has declined to mention what would be taking its place in the Y7 schedule.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

(fade in at 0:00)

Unknown Female Voice (V.O.): What choice did we have?

Following the studio logos, we begin to travel down from a stormy sky (animated in a two-dimensional style that echoes the works of Don Bluth and Richard Williams but with an updated feel, more depth, more dynamic movement and entirely shot on ones) towards a bustling, overdeveloped futuristic metropolis. Neon colors of blue and red pierce through the atmosphere.

Unknown (V.O.): Hundreds of years ago, when they came down and attacked our world, what choice did we have?

The buildings each rise hundreds of floors, populated with bright, flashy advertisements promoting more fictional brands than anyone could count. Promises of a better life.

Unknown (V.O.): They may view us only as a chesspiece...

We begin to reach the marketplace down below. Aliens of all shapes and sizes move through the city streets. We begin to move towards one person in this crowd, taking a smoke break by a lamppost. A figure resembling that of an anthropomorphic vixen (Tessa Thompson), wearing a dark gray trenchcoat.

Unknown (V.O.): But mark my words.

She turns to us.

Unknown (V.O.): Our time will come!

(0:25) FROM HOLLYWOOD ANIMATION STUDIOS

We travel over a mountain ridge from a long time ago, in a shot resembling something from The Shining or Koyaanisqatsi.

(0:32) AND DIRECTORS JOAQUIM DOS SANTOS & LAUREN MONTGOMERY

A giant shadow is cast over a dense forest.

(0:39) COMES A JOURNEY BEYOND OUR WORLD

From above the planet's surface, massive alien ships begin to descend.

(0:46) AND BEYOND OUR MIND

An entire city covered in fire.

(0:54-1:08)

An unknown figure (Brian Tyree Henry) stands within the shadows of someone's crummy apartment.

Henry: Don't feel like saying hello?

On the other side, Thompson's character appears taken aback.

Thompson: You never said goodbye.

Henry: I need your help. It's for our sake.

Thompson: Define "our."

Henry: All of us.

(skip to 1:36) We cut away to a city street, where a group of various caniforms and felines on hoverbikes escape from a convoy of futuristic police vehicles.

Henry (V.O.): There's a, package, per se, that needs to be delivered off-world. Could be the key to solving everything.

Thompson (V.O.): A weapon?

Henry (V.O.): Not exactly.

The music slows down briefly as we return to the apartment. Thompson's character points outside the window to the dystopic metropolis surrounding them.

Thompson: Can't your little revolutionary club realize that this is it? There's nothing left to hope for. This is all we've got.

Henry: Believe me when I say this. This is the hope we're looking for.

(from 1:50-2:18, a remixed version with heavy trailer drums and more intense synths plays) THIS CHRISTMAS

A group of rebels stumble through the woods, trying to evade capture.

(1:57) SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT

Above the planet, a spacecraft evades and shoots at an entire armada of enemy fighters pursuing it.

(2:04) ACADEMY AWARD WINNER TESSA THOMPSON

Thompson's character shields an alien bystander from a nearby explosion as chaos erupts in a town square.

After a quick montage of shots ensue (including an image of someone dressed in black trudging through a snowstorm, a platoon of soldiers traveling down a stairwell with laser guns in hand, and an image of an incredibly tall alien figure with four arms and two legs out-of-focus in a library) with we cut to black.

(skip to 2:46) Thompson's character begins to approach a vibrating metal ball in a dark chamber.

Unknown Male Voice (V.O.): Just get any kind of rational explanation out of your head. What you're about to see, it can't be explained.

Just then, the metal ball shoots to her left, crashing into an small, ornate glass structure and fracturing it into a thousand pieces. Smash cut to black.

(3:00)

pEQ9mna.jpg

IN THEATERS AND SPECIAL ENGAGEMENTS
IN 70mm, 35mm, AND

IMAX FILM

DECEMBER

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 3
  • Astonished 1

* Teaser released online on November 15th, Y6 and airing before screenings of Off-Road and XJ9-Rebirth *

61Jlg87rcNy1LOakhCpt9NbGagEaW8bDAAgGq5BY

Spoiler

We open the trailer with a wide shot of a whole graveyard of humongous spaceships, floating aimlessly in space. A tiny spaceship exits hyperdrive and zooms through the wreckage.

LUCINA (V.O): We all lost.

We follow the ship's POV as it climbs and dives under the hurling pieces of scrap metal until it comes across a piece containing one of the ship's insignia.

LUCINA (V.O): A dream wiped out in an instant.

The ship turns on its headlights as we cut to a reverse shot revealing the ship's passengers; former H.F.F Captain Lucina (Mary Elizabeth Winstead), scavenger girl Sunn (mocap by Bex Taylor-Klaus) and scavenger sniper Sal (mocap by Sasha Lane). Sal's in the back, bruised and chained to a steel pipe.

All three stare in varying levels of dismay as the ship's insignia is revealed: the H.F.F Sunflower. Close-up shot of Lucina grip on the ship's controls tightening, and a focus shift showing both Sunn and Sal's growing concern.

Cut to black.

LUCINA (V.O): We all learned that day peace would never come.

(0:00-0:37)

C O O K I E  P I C T U R E S

JAREK (V.O): The last queen of Khouga is dead.

The capital of Khouga is still in ruins. Banners pledging their allegiance to the new regent Jarek (mocap by Ben Foster) are hung alongside the city walls.

JAREK (V.O): And her dreams died with her.

Frightened scavenger citizens stay inside in fear as military, both government and private, patrol the streets like a scene out of Nazi Germany.

JAREK (V.O): And yet some think they can carry on that dream.

(stop)

We cut to the fields outside the city and to a violent skirmish between Jarek's forces and a resistance force, led by both human and Scavenger fighters, with explosions and gunfire going off on both sides, causing many casualties.

On the side of the resistance, a fierce, robotic wolf springs out of hiding and charges at the government forces, leaping past a whole battalion of them and running towards a convoy in the back.

The leader of the government military, a scavenger woman named Theena (mocap by Hannah John-Kamen), wearing kevlar and ray ban sunglasses, takes out a rocket launcher and fires straight at the wolf. The wolf dodges the missile, setting off a huge explosion behind it, and it makes a daring leap towards the woman.

Theena draws out a blade, and a dramatic slow-mo shows the wolf lunging at her, showing off its sharp, metallic teeth.

Cut to black.

JAREK (V.O): To that, I say...

We see Jarek sitting on the throne, brewing a menacing look on his face as he toys with his gun.

JAREK (V.O): ...Good luck.

He meets the audience with a piercing, murderous glare.

(0:37-0:51, 1:02-1:15 remixed with trailer drums)

Trailer montage:

• Lucina, Sunn and Sal arriving on Khouga, overlooking the capital as dark overcast skies form over them.
  • Theena and her crew storming a refugee camp with their hover vehicles, tearing through everything in their path.
  • A masked human watching the camp raid with cybernetic binoculars from afar, the robot dog sitting next to him.

T H I S  S U M M E R

• Sunn and Lucina standing at the edge of a frozen lake in a taiga-like environment, Sunn displaying her evolving powers by breaking several pieces of ice apart and hovering them high in the air.
  • An enraged Lucina shoving Sal's face up against a wall, screaming at her.
  • Theena's convoy chasing a hovertrain as it speeds out towards a desert.

T H E  S A G A  C O N T I N U E S

• Lucina, Sunn and Sal breaking into a prison camp, Sunn using her powers to fling prison guards to the sides while Lucina takes on a more blunt approach, using a bat to bash a guard on the side of his helmet.
  • Lucina and Theena meeting face to face before engaging in a brutal fistfight.
  • Sunn, trapped in a pitch black void, staring at something horrific, with a white light reflected in her eyes.
  • Jarek watching over the sedated Luna (mocap by Taissa Farmiga), considering waking her up.

(1:38-1:51)

Sal and Lucina are in a sewer, Sal lying on the floor as Lucina heads to a ladder taking her upwards.

SAL: Is this for Tamara?

Lucina hangs onto the ladder, thinking the question over.

LUCINA: ...I think it's just for myself.

(stop)

Cut to Jarek pacing his throne room as the light is snuffed out. He stands around confused, and a lightning flash reveals Lucina, sitting like a hunchback on top of his throne, axe in hand.

Another lightning flash precedes the two locking glares with one another. Jarek reaches to the side, grabbing a blunt spear.

(1:25-1:38)

T H E  S C A V E N G E R  W A R S

P A R T  I I I

M A R Y  E L I Z A B E T H  W I N S T E A D

B E X  T A Y L O R - K L A U S

S A S H A  L A N E

H A N N A H  J O H N - K A M E N

w i t h

T A I S S A  F A R M I G A

a n d

B E N  F O S T E R

(1:52, fading out)

J U N E  1 6 T H

Experience it in 1200px-Imax.svg.png&key=9e548890118957d5 | dolby-cinema-amc-logo-rgb.png&key=56729d | Cinerama+logo.png

Edited by cookie
  • Like 6

* Teaser released during the Y7 Super Bowl

61Jlg87rcNy1LOakhCpt9NbGagEaW8bDAAgGq5BY

Spoiler

We open in a grassy yellow field as we see Thaal Sinestro as a child working in the fields as well other children and adults who look like him with a dark red color, as the orange sun radiates in the background. 

Abin Sur (voiceover: Ken Watanabe): From the moment I meet you, I knew you were something special.

We then quickly cut to an explosion happening, sending the plantation into smoke and fire as we see Atrocitus (Hugh Jackman (mo cap)), a grey alien with rocky, craggy skin emanating a blazing red aura. A bruised Young Sinestro charges at him, firing a sucker punch knocking out the golems teeth while Atrocitus grabs his neck. Green Lantern, Abin Sur comes in, as the camera shows quick clashes of Sur vs Atrocitus, stylized using different weapons, as Atrocitus escapes as Sur comforts a young Sinestro.

Sur: Are you okay, kid? That monster did a number on you.

Sinestro: (chuckles, nervously) This says otherwise, holding the tooth.

Sur smiles at the child. 

Sur: So where do you live?

Sinestro is silent as the cameras shows whip like bruises.

Abin Sur: (voiceover) You may have started with a really bad hand, but that never killed the spark in you.

We then cut to a glimpse of Oa as we see Green Lanterns of all shapes, sizes and colors fly around as we center in on Hal Jordan (Armie Hammer) and Thaal Sinestro (Joaquin Phoenix) visit a memorial for Abin Sur as the two smile.

(Mixed with typical action beats)

(0:23-0:30)

Endless Entertainment 

DC Entertainment 

Tencent Pictures

(0:31-0:41)

We then cut to the bromantic Green Lanterns duo, Hal Jordan and Thaal Sinestro amongst Green Lanterns such as Arisis (Naomi Scott), a dusty bronze skinned elf like woman, Ch’p (H. Jon Benjamin), a squirrel like alien, Salaak (Ricky Whittle), a crusteaous like alien and Mabi (Vanessa Kirby), a mantis like woman on a snowy planet cascaded with mountains as they enter a train and taking out guards using their rings.

This December

• (0:43-0:50) As we then cut to Hal and Sinestro seeing the Korugar system in its glory, as the city is some sort of version of the Celestial Haven in Spark mixed with Egyptian architecture.

• We get a few looks at the Korugar Queen Imparta courteously bowing to our heroes.

Return 

• (1:03-1:13) Hal, Sinestro and the green lanterns are shown firing ships out of the sky while soaring over a raging sea with some kind of electrical current.

Home

• (1:13-1:18) We see Red Lanterns pillage and swarm a cabin car chasing after Hal and Sinestro.

• (1:25-1:30) Sinestro crying inside a golden room.

• (1:50-2:00) Hal chasing after some kind of Koragurian fugitive (Emilia Clarke), in some sort of speeder race

• Queen Imparta (Rachel Weisz) cupping Sinestro’s angered face with a cruel smirk.

• (2:00-2:17) and finally a shot of Hal and Sinestro, on some kind of volcanic battlefield getting their asses handed to them by Atrocitus as we hear his cackle over the music

Sur (Voiceover): I know the answer but what about you. Do you think you have what it takes?

GREEN LANTERN CORPS 

H O M E 

In theaters, Real D, Dolby Cinema, IMAX and IMAX 70M.

12/8/7

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 4

@cayommagazine

Phoenix Fire Entertainment announced today that Tony Hawk's Pro Skater will be released on August 18th Y7. Ryan Coogler will direct the Neversoft video game adaptation from a script penned by him and Creed co-writer Aaron Covington. Gaten Matarazzo will star alongside Asher Angel, Keri Russell and Joaquim D'Almeida. The plot revolves around an impoverished high schooler taking on the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Tournament to win $1 million for his family.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

@cayommagazine

The people at Endless Entertainment, Endless Animation, Infinite Studios, WhatAToon!, and Creatures Incorporated wish both our friends at different studios as well as the viewers of our films a happy holiday.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment announces a Christmas surprise and dates two more animated projects for Y7. 

• Chris McKay and Endless Animation’s Toons V Reality, heads for the lucrative November period, arriving in theaters November 10th, Y7
  • WhatAToon’s first film, the traditionally animated PG-13 rated Heroes for Hire directed by animation guru Bruce Timm, has been slated for a release on March 3rd, Y7.
  • Like 1

@cayommagazine

WhatAToon! Animation, announces its first film for Y7, as Agents of CHANGE has been pushed back to Y8, mainly due to story issues, as Heroes for Hire, directed by Bruce Timm and Alan Burnett (Justice League, Batman: The Animated Series) is scheduled Y7.

The animated superhero comedy film, tells the story about Brie Finch (Awkwafina), a struggling henchwoman finds herself in a unique predicament when she has accidentally killed her boss, the notorious Black Fist (Mark Hamill) as she is forced to go on the run from both the criminal underworld and strangely enough, the media who decrees her a superhero.

John Mulaney, Phil LaMarr, Yuri Lowenthal, Tara Strong, and more have joined the cast in undisclosed roles.

Heroes For Hire will carry about a budget of $50M and will be traditionally animated.

The next film in the WhatAToon lineup is animated R rated social satire from Olivia Wilde (Booksmart, Thirsty), about the bond between a teenager and her smartphone that has gained self awareness which will debut Y8.

Infinite Studios will distribute the project as Endless Entertainment is reportedly putting as much marketing muscle for this as one of their animation.