Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation adjusts its slate due to the acquisition of My Hero Academia.

13th My Hero Academia: One For All - March 22nd, Y8

14th Naughty - June 21st, Y8

15th The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl and Dana: Trebble in Paradise - Christmas Y8

16th Celestial 3000 - Spring Y9

17th Super Mario Galaxy - Summer Y9

18th Creation - Holiday Y9

19th Will You Imagine? - 3/27/10

20th film The Music In Me - Summer Y10

21st film Untitled Franchise Entry - Holiday Y10

Cast and details for MHA will be announced on May 12th.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation’s My Hero Academia announces new cast members, as the studio is largely using the actors and actresses from Lager Pictures Animation’s unused version.

David Mazouz (Gotham, The Scavenger Wars) stars as Izuku Midoraya, a superpower less boy gains a superpower from an unlikely source who joins Japan’s most prestigious superhero school U.A.

Jon Hamm (Mad Men, Bad Times At El Royale) stars as All Might, the boisterous and kindhearted superhero who happens to be the number one hero in the world and Izuku’s mentor.

Domnhall Gleason (Star Wars sequel trilogy, Peter Rabbit) will play the main antagonist, Shigaraki, a powerful villain with the ability to decay who has a grudge against hero society, especially All Might.

My Hero Academia arrives in theaters March 22nd, Y8.

• Like 4

On 4/29/2020 at 11:33 PM, Reddroast said:

Dean Charles-Chapman

Ryan Potter

Hailee Steinfeld

Simu Liu 

Daisy Ridley

Kathryn Newton

Hannah John-Karmen

Richard Madden

John Mulaney

And 

Viggio Mortensen

Ella Hunt and Dafe Keen have joined the cast. 

@cayommagazine

Alpha Pictures is reportedly close to green-lighting an English-language live-action/animation remake of Mamoru Hosada's Summer Wars. With Jennifer Yuh Nelson (Spark: Beyond the Sky and Spark: A Hero's Promise) tapped to write and direct, the remake is being described as a mosaic of interconnected stories similar to Magnolia and Short Cuts and inspired by the works of Philip K. Dick, with themes about identity and humanity's ever-growing relationship with technology. The studio is reportedly aiming for either a Year 9 or Year 10 release.

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 4
  • Astonished 1

On 4/29/2020 at 11:33 PM, Reddroast said:

Dean Charles-Chapman

Ryan Potter

Hailee Steinfeld

Simu Liu 

Daisy Ridley

Kathryn Newton

Hannah John-Karmen

Richard Madden

John Mulaney

And 

Viggio Mortensen

On 5/1/2020 at 12:46 PM, Reddroast said:

Ella Hunt and Dafe Keen have joined the cast. 

Maisie Williams has joined the cast. 

The film is an adaptation of code geass. It is being fast tracked to y8. 

On 5/1/2020 at 9:04 AM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation’s My Hero Academia announces new cast members, as the studio is largely using the actors and actresses from Lager Pictures Animation’s unused version.

David Mazouz (Gotham, The Scavenger Wars Part III) stars as Izuku Midoraya, a superpower less boy gains a superpower from an unlikely source who joins Japan’s most prestigious superhero school U.A.

Jon Hamm (Mad Men, Bad Times At El Royale) stars as All Might, the boisterous and kindhearted superhero who happens to be the number one hero in the world and Izuku’s mentor.

Domnhall Gleason (Star Wars sequel trilogy, Peter Rabbit) will play the main antagonist, Shigaraki, a powerful villain with the ability to decay who has a grudge against hero society, especially All Might.

My Hero Academia arrives in theaters March 22nd, Y8.

Dean-Charles Chapman (1917) joins the cast of My Hero Academia: One For All as Katsuki Bakugo, Midoriya’s bully/former childhood friend/current rival. Known for his short temper and egotistical and brooding attitude, Bakugo has the quirks of Explosion, allowing him to create explosions from his own sweat.

• Like 2

Horizon Entertainment is anticipating a Successful box office run for starlight and has greenlit two films in the same style now being called Ballpark. one is Starlight 2. The other is being referred to by studio heads as " Jewelbox" 

News on Jewelbox will be coming this week

Edited by Reddroast
  • Like 3

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment has outlined its Y8 slate for its four branches:

WhatAToon!:

The adult animation division will open it’s first feature: Hey AVA from Olivia Wilde (Booksmart, Thirsty) on October 2nd, Y8. AVA will be rated R as Brenda Song, Kiersey Clemons and Paul Rudd join the cast.

Endless Animation:

After a likely rough Y7, Endless Animation plans to switch up its usual slate for doing more risky projects. The studio’s first PG-13 film My Hero Academia: One For All opens March 15th, Y8. 

Thurop Van Orman’s animated dark comedy Naughty opens on June 21st, Y8 when a hapless boy finds himself stuck on a island where the naughtiest and coolest children are kept and punished. 

The animated musical sequel, Squirrel Girl and...Dana: Trebble In Paradise directed by Lauren Faust (My Little Pony: The Movie, Medusa, DC Superhero Girls) opens on December 13th, Y8

Endless Entertainment:

Ava DuVernay’s The Phoenix Saga: Book 1: Might and Magic opens on July 3rd, Y8.

Green Arrow 2 opens on September Y8, and plans to be R rated and feature the heroine Artemis with a yet to be disclosed actress as the role. 

The Valkyries vs The Galaxy - Fall Y8

Infinite Studios:

Total Drama - Summer Y8

Heartman - August 2nd, Y8

Female Jump Street spin-off - Q1 Y8

• Like 2

* Teaser screened before IMAX showings of The Scavenger Wars Part III on June 16th, Y7 *

Spoiler

Spoiler

“Papa, I… I’m not sure I can do this…”

COOKIE PICTURES

“What’s wrong?”

COOKIE PICTURES

A N I M A T I O N

“It’s just… do I have to kill it?”

Fields of tall grass. Before them, a small rock.

A hare lept into frame, fluttering its whiskers. It looked to the horizon, eyeing any potential threats.

“Oh no…”

“It’s now or never, Zuri. Remember the first rule of hunting: the element of surprise is your fiercest ally.”

“But I’m not a hunter...”

“It’s either him, or you. You can’t eat from the grass like he does, you’ll starve.”

Focus shift. Two pairs of eyes, one much smaller than the other, were hiding in the tall grass, watching the rabbit closely.

The grass parted slightly, revealing a young bombay cat (Shahadi Wright Joseph) crouching down in hiding. Next to her, somewhat peculiarly, crouched a mature, older snow leopard (Mark Strong), telling the kitten to stay put until the right moment.

”Now, normally, it’d tell your siblings to leap from that rock over there,” Papa whispered, eyeing the tall rock up the slopes. ”But you’re not your siblings. You have to use the ground as your advantage.”

Zuri: What if I don’t catch it? Will you be mad?

Papa: What? No, no, Zuri… nobody’s perfect their first time. The only important thing, right now, is that you’re not afraid.

Zuri: Of what?

Papa: Of doing what you have to do to survive. That is the Panthera way.

Zuri: Okay… here goes nothing…

Zuri crawled forward, slowly, eyeing the rabbit the whole time. She stepped on a branch and immediately took cover, fearing the prey would spot her. It didn’t.

”You’re doing great,” Papa whispered from the bushes, egging her to keep going.

Zuri came as close as possible to the rabbit. She readied to pounce.

Suddenly, the rabbit saw her. Both froze, eyes peeled at one another, until the critter bolted off.

Papa: Don’t let it get away, Zuri!

Zuri, reluctantly, entered pursuit. Disappearing amongst the tall grass as Papa leapt onto a rock and circled the area, Zuri chased the rabbit through mud, over and under roots and branches and through a hollow log. 

She almost got stuck inside the log, but she pulled through, but she lost too much time, and arriving in the middle of a glade, she’d already lost the rabbit.

She sighed, not in dismay, but rather relief. Looking around, however, she was lost.

Zuri: The rabbit got away, Papa! Come pick me up!

No response.

Zuri: … Papa?

She called out for him. Papa was nowhere to be seen.

She then spotted a beetle trudging along a branch.

Zuri: Uh… excuse me, have you seen my papa? He’s, like, ten times my size and white, and he has dots all over his fur.

Beetle:

Zuri: … ’Course you wouldn’t say anything, you’re a beetle. (sigh) Why am I so stupid?

The beetle responded by raising its flaps, hissing at her! Zuri shrieked and fell back, bouncing against a cobweb which made her even more terrified.

And then, she got scared by a horned lizard! A bee! An anthill! A croaking toad!

She slipped and tumbled down a slope. She found herself within some thorny bushes, fortunately small enough to slip through without getting stung, but it made her even more nervous.

Zuri: Papa! Come find me, I’m scared!

An opening was in sight. She crawled towards it, but stopped when she saw a bird’s nest amongst the thorns, with three round eggs carefully laid inside.

Forgetting her troubles, she approached it, going “woah…” as she marveled at it.

Suddenly, one of the eggs cracked upon, and a baby hawk cried out. The two other eggs followed, and soon a whole siblinghood was squawking at Zuri. She grew nervous.

Zuri: You’re looking for your mama? Uh… I… I don’t know where she is, I’m sorry, I—

Something huge came crashing down just behind her. She froze in fright.

She saw a shadow looming over her, spreading its large, feathery wings, and then SCREECHED.

Zuri turned. It was mama hawk, twice her size, glaring at her.

She let out a sheepish chuckle, and then ran as fast as she could. The hawk pursued, leaving her babies behind, and it chased her out of the thorny bushes back into the tall grass, attempting to swipe her at every opportunity.

Zuri tried to hide in the hollow log, but the hawk started hacking its way through, and she was trapped! The hawk’s beak got closer and closer to her face, and she screamed in terror.

Suddenly, the hawk heard something rattling in the grass, distracting it from its attempts to maul Zuri. Before it could react, Papa LEAPT from the grass, sharpening his teeth and tackling the poor hawk to the ground.

Zuri saw only their shadows wrestling, until she saw the hawk trying to fly away when Papa jumped high in the air and CAUGHT HER, pulling her back down.

They vanished amongst the grass. Zuri heard the hawk screeching and Papa growling and chuffing, until they were both suddenly silenced.

Papa re-emerged, claw marks on his face, eerily silent.

Zuri: W… what happened to the bird?

Papa: … We’re going home, Zuri. It’s enough for one day.

Zuri: But… the babies?

Papa: Leave them. We can’t care for them.

Papa wandered off, beckoning Zuri to follow. Zuri took one last look back at the thorny bushes, still hearing the babies cry out.

The pair climbed on top of a rock, watching the rising sun. Zuri stood in Papa’s shadow, watching as his fur got caught with the wind. She tried to emulate his posture, but had to sneeze when a speck of debris flew at her.

The camera held on the two as they stood against the sun, Papa's gazes locked at the horizon, Zuri's locked at his.

In this world, there are those who fight to stay alive, and those who fight to protect others.

The Panthera, strongest of them all, fight to protect the Felidae, the weakest.

Whichever path they'll choose, survival will always be a fight.

That is the Panthera way.

Lightning flash. Zuri stood alone on a tall rock on a stormy night, almost drowned by the pouring rain. The silhouette of a large tiger circled her, stopping between her and the camera as lightning revealed the scars on its fur.

(Daniel Craig) "Papa won't be here to protect you.."

The tiger drew its sharp claws, intimidating Zuri.

"Not anymore."

Trailer cut to various connected shots from the film, flashing briefly:

Zuri in a ditch, being approached by the shadow of a bobcat, watching above.

A river of fierce crocodiles standing between Zuri and the path forward. She wanders among them, not making a sound as they slept. One of the crocodiles opened its eyes.

Papa (V.O): You must always remember, Zuri...

Zuri, surrounded by a swathe of cats closer to her size, all staring her down. They part for what appeared to be their leader, a Serval, who stood towering over her.

Papa (V.O): No matter what dangers you face, no matter how frightening it may seem...

A male snow leopard, younger than Papa, engages in a fight against the tiger from before. The leopard uses the surrounding rock walls to his advantage and the tiger swipes at him.

Papa (V.O): That you show you're not afraid...

A different snow leopard, a female, watches from the bushes with careful eyes as a blue butterfly lands on the grass before her, flapping its wings gently.

Cut back to Zuri facing the tiger. The tiger, revealed in full, grins with his sharp, bloodthirsty teeth. Zuri's backed against a cliff as lightning flashes, and the tiger lurches forwards towards her.

Cut to black.

Papa (V.O): ... For that is the Panthera way.

P A N T H E R A

The New Age

Shahadi Wright Joseph | Mark Strong | Timothée Chalamet | Bex Taylor-Klaus | Nathalie Emmanuel

Ben Kingsley | Keiynan Lonsdale | AJ Michalka | Benedict Wong | Jemaine Clement

with Jason Isaacs

and Daniel Craig

April 5th, Y8

Edited by cookie
  • Like 5
  • Astonished 1

@cayommagazine

Buffalo Wild Wings and Endless Entertainment work together on a series of menu items, for Green Lantern Corps: Home as well as Buffalo Wild Wings adds back flatbread to its menu. These items will be able available starting from October 30th to January 31st.

Wing Flavors:

Whaling Willpower - A green colored hot sauce composed of jalapeños, lime and a bit of green onions, that’ll leave you using all of your willpower to survive the heat.

Flaring Fear - A curry based hot sauce that contains curry, various peppers, and hints of garlic, as you’ll be in tears from the flavor.

Raging Heat - Potentially our hottest sauce yet, combined the delicious taste of our Blazin’ favor with Ghost Peppers and Carolina Reapers. You’ll be screaming with rage after this flavor.

The Taste of Korugar - A delicious flatbread pizza with three cheeses, your choice of marinara or Alfredo sauce, sausage, green, yellow, and red peppers, spinach, black olives, jalapeños, pineapple, and red onions.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

@cayommagazine

R&B/Hip Hop artist The Weeknd to star in a main role in Squirrel Girl and Dana: Trebble in Paradise as well as executive producing the films soundtrack, which’ll be revealed at a later date. The sequel opens December 13th, Y8.

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

Marketing News for Endless Animation 

Endless Animation, Lego, and TT Games work together to craft video games for the Imagine trilogy. The first will be LEGO Should You Imagine? will release on June 27th, Y7, as players can play as Ethan, Tiana, Kyle, Jennifer, Earl, Smarmy, Turquoise and other characters throughout both films as you play through levels based on the game. The game will be available for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC with a re-expansion released on Xbox Series X and PS5 when they launch. LEGO Can You Imagine? will be available for all systems and released in the Fall of Y7.

LEGO also will release playsets for Should You Imagine?, and Toons V Reality after the success of the LEGO playsets for Gateways and Super Mario Bros. 

IHOP and Endless Animation work together once for Toons v Reality as the special menu items have been released, and will arrive in restaurants on October 1st and leave on January 30th. 

Randy’s Cinnamon Disks - Miniature cinnamon rolls shaped like Randy Raccoon from the movie. They’re available as a side order for any dish.

Amira’s Royal French Toast - Brioche French toast, topped with Nutella spread, strawberries, bananas and whipped cream, drizzled with maple syrup.

Kai’s Burger Bomb - A 1/3 pound hamburger with lettuce, tomato, onions, Pepper Jack Cheese, Bacon, jalapeños, and chipotle mayo, on a jalapeño cheddar encrusted bun.

W0-RY and Chai’s Breakfast Scrambler - An omelet with either regular eggs or egg whites, stuffed with mozzarella, tomatoes, ham, green onions and parsley.

• Like 2

@cayommagazine

Phoenix Fire Entertainment has locked down Alex Hirsch to be the director of Mighty Fall, the studio's very first space opera with elements of western and neo noir added in.

In a distant future, where humanity has crossed paths with every other alien species in the nearby galaxies and intergalactic peace is fought for, an interdimensional refugee ship crosses paths with two young human investigators and siblings, snide but courageous Jane and bright Thiago. The refugees tell Jane and Thiago of their city, Mighty Fall, and how they were forced to evacuate it because a monster known as the Trucidator forced them to leave, in order for him to operate his dynamite trafficking business without perturbation. Jane and Thiago, alongside Allyarah, princess of the alien species Vottrarian, head off to Mighty Fall in order to try to stop the Trucidator and deliever him to intergalactic authorities. When they reach the ghost city, an urban metropolis of western city flavor, they team up with two other alien private investigators, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, to unsolve the mystery once and for all.

Olivia Cooke and Finn Wolfhard are set to play Jane and Thiago. Naomi Scott, Christoph Waltz and Patricia Arquette will portray the main Vottrarian characters. Billy West is set to voice Bugs Bunny, while Dee Bradley Baker will play Daffy Duck. Finally, Bryan Cranston has been cast in a mystery role.

Mighty Fall will release on Memorial Day Y9.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@cayommagazine

Ana De Armas (The Pillars franchise, Blade Runner 2049) is being courted by Endless Animation to sign on as the character Rosalina for Super Mario Galaxy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 2

14 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@cayommagazine

Phoenix Fire Entertainment has locked down Alex Hirsch to be the director of Mighty Fall, the studio's very first space opera with elements of western and neo noir added in.

In a distant future, where humanity has crossed paths with every other alien species in the nearby galaxies and intergalactic peace is fought for, an interdimensional refugee ship crosses paths with two young human investigators and siblings, snide but courageous Jane and bright Thiago. The refugees tell Jane and Thiago of their city, Mighty Fall, and how they were forced to evacuate it because a monster known as the Trucidator forced them to leave, in order for him to operate his dynamite trafficking business without perturbation. Jane and Thiago, alongside Allyarah, princess of the alien species Vottrarian, head off to Mighty Fall in order to try to stop the Trucidator and deliever him to intergalactic authorities. When they reach the ghost city, an urban metropolis of western city flavor, they team up with two other alien private investigators, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, to unsolve the mystery once and for all.

Olivia Cooke and Finn Wolfhard are set to play Jane and Thiago. Naomi Scott, Christoph Waltz and Patricia Arquette will portray the main Vottrarian characters. Billy West is set to voice Bugs Bunny, while Dee Bradley Baker will play Daffy Duck. Finally, Bryan Cranston has been cast in a mystery role.

Mighty Fall will release on Memorial Day Y9.

Are you Redd pandering?

• Astonished 1

35 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Olivia Cooke and Finn Wolfhard are set to play Jane and Thiago. Naomi Scott, Christoph Waltz and Patricia Arquette will portray the main Vottrarian characters. B

@cookie Naomi Scott strikes again. She will have all of the space opera franchises or die trying

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1