Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Might switch the songwriters to be honest down the line as I’m considering someone else to add.

i'm just saying @Spagspiria intentionally avoided them for Jonny Jonny because they are overused and (this is me speaking not Pastaman) lack a lot of range other songwriters have 

• Like 2

Blankments Productions Will Take You To Japan, January Y5

A quicker announcement today before the announcement of Blankments Productions' biggest franchise yet tomorrow: the first film in Blankments Productions previously announced deal with Jack Black will be Kappa Mikey, a kids comedy scheduled for release on MLK Weekend, Year 5. Domhnall Gleeson will play Mikey Simon, an American soap actor who wants a better role in life. He wins a contest to appear on LilyMu, a Kamen Rider-esque TV show. His guest appearance causes the showrunners to rewrite the entire show around him, to the annoyance of his cast members.

A kid-friendly satirization of the white-savior trope, with the exception of Gleeson and Black, the entire cast will be made up of Japanese and Japanese-American actors. Kimiko Glenn will play Mitsuki, Mikey's love-interest and a former secret agent. Black will voice Guano, a Pokemon-esque talking animal sidekick who plays a supporting role on LilyMu who has a double life as a superhero. 

The film will be directed by Gregg Ariki and is scheduled for release on January 15.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blankments said:

A quicker announcement today before the announcement of Blankments Productions' biggest franchise yet tomorrow: the first film in Blankments Productions previously announced deal with Jack Black will be Kappa Mikey, a kids comedy scheduled for release on MLK Weekend, Year 5. Domhnall Gleeson will play Mikey Simon, an American soap actor who wants a better role in life. He wins a contest to appear on LilyMu, a Kamen Rider-esque TV show. His guest appearance causes the showrunners to rewrite the entire show around him, to the annoyance of his cast members.

A kid-friendly satirization of the white-savior trope, with the exception of Gleeson and Black, the entire cast will be made up of Japanese and Japanese-American actors. Kimiko Glenn will play Mitsuki, Mikey's love-interest and a former secret agent. Black will voice Guano, a Pokemon-esque talking animal sidekick who plays a supporting role on LilyMu who has a double life as a superhero. 

The film will be directed by Gregg Ariki and is scheduled for release on January 15.

Not going to lie, but I’m excited about this.

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

Maxwell Atoms (The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) seen ordering tickets at a hotel in Los Angeles, California on November 12th-17th, a few miles away the Endless Entertainment Expo. Hmm...

34 minutes ago, Blankments said:

The cartoon it’s based on is kinda sorta racist, so I’m looking forward to this more subversive take on it.

• Like 2

@cayommagazine 

While Pasek and Paul will write a song for The Valkyries vs The Galaxy, due to their busy schedule Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Enchanted) will take over the music for the film. The Valkyries vs The Galaxy debuts July 23rd Y5.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

I see how it is... after I complain about Pasek and Paul being overused, you conspire to make Schwartz overused as well! 😛

Besides Children of Eden for Year 5, the only film I have in development for Y6 is also a Schwartz show adaptation lmao

• Sad 1

@CayomMagazine

Emily Blunt.

Haley Lu Richardson.

Letitia Wright.

Ryan Potter.

Hari Nef.

John Oliver.

Elizabeth Banks.

Michael Keaton.

Amy Sedaris.

Demian Bichir.

Armand Assante.

Meet The Syndicate. An exclusive first look arrived on Monday night.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Blankments said:

Now I've got the theme song stuck in my head

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Blankments said:

I see how it is... after I complain about Pasek and Paul being overused, you conspire to make Schwartz overused as well! 😛

Hide contents

Besides Children of Eden for Year 5, the only film I have in development for Y6 is also a Schwartz show adaptation lmao

I seriously thought about Lin Manuel Miranda but I’m starting to overuse him, he’s wrote a song for Blue and Gold, I have him and Kendrick Lamar doing an animated musical (for the PG-13 animation crowd I’m currently uncertain about the rating so there’s that) and another musical.

However in other musicians, next year’s Larrikins, Tim Minuchin both direct and songwrites for the movie

• Like 1