Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

29 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

And the November Y5 brawl intensifies.

TSW2 and A Crackle in Time are gonna be watching the bloodbath from their October/December slots like

giphy.gif

Edited by cookie

Gentle reminder Earthsong Volume II is supposed to be coming for November/December as well and that this is not news. American Dragon 3 somewhere in Q4 as well.

This is part of why I get pissy with y'all about announcing shit so early though. I don't make a big deal out of my stuff til the Advance Schedule opens because until then nothing anyone says or tries to claim is official or really matters. Like all anyone's doing at this point is asking nicely for people to leave them those dates open in case they don't get there first :P

Edited by Xillix
  • Astonished 2

3 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Gentle reminder Earthsong Volume II is supposed to be coming for November/December as well and that this is not news. American Dragon 3 somewhere in Q4 as well.

This is part of why I get pissy with y'all about announcing shit so early though. I don't make a big deal out of my stuff til the Advance Schedule opens because until then nothing anyone says or tries to claim is official or really matters. Like all anyone's doing at this point is asking nicely for people to leave them those dates open in case they don't get there first :P

Honestly, I wouldn't mind opening up the Advance Schedule early. At the rate reviews are going right now, I don't expect to host the Oscars until late November early December. 

3 minutes ago, Xillix said:

I mean stating an intention for the following year ain't a problem. It's a warning flare.

The AS thread makes it official is all.

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

Honestly, I wouldn't mind opening up the Advance Schedule early. At the rate reviews are going right now, I don't expect to host the Oscars until late November early December. 

I'm fine with waiting to the original time of next weekend or so.

2 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

I'm fine with waiting to the original time of next weekend or so.

Honestly at the rate people are announcing things I'd rather open it now.

Just now, Rorschach said:

I can't keep track of what's coming out next year holiday season anymore 😂

Lost Earth

Bartimaeus 2

Poison & Wine musical spin-off

Pillars 2

Santa Clause 4

Heart's Song

Earthsong 2

TSW2

Children of Eden

Squirrel Girl

Did I miss anything?

Just now, cookie said:

Lost Earth

Bartimaeus 2

Pillars 2

Santa Clause 4

Heart's Song

Earthsong 2

TSW2

Children of Eden

Squirrel Girl

Did I miss anything?

Fantasia 3 (a big if though at this point)

Edited by Rorschach

44 minutes ago, cookie said:

TSW2 and A Crackle in Time are gonna be watching the bloodbath from their October/December slots like

giphy.gif

You forgot that the former faces Children of Eden as well as Squirrel Girl, sure both are counterprogamming but let’s remember TSW was the lowest grossing DOM out of the four main franchises. Not to mention the R rating and ceiling is much lower than Odyssey 3.

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Lost Earth

Bartimaeus 2

Pillars 2

Santa Clause 4

Heart's Song

Earthsong 2

TSW2

Children of Eden

Squirrel Girl

Did I miss anything?

Most of my Oscar titles are coming in the season.

Bounty Hamster 2 is for May.

Epsilon Syndicate is for March.

Final Destination is coming in October.