Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

THE EPSILON SYNDICATE: UNION OF THIEVES

Emily Blunt, Haley Lu Richardson, Hari Nef, Letitia Wright, Ryan Potter, Elizabeth Banks, John Oliver, Michael Keaton, Amy Sedaris, Demian Bichir, Armand Assante

TWO LONELY BOUNTY HUNTERS

Sophia Lillian, Charlie Day, Ryan Gosling, Ice Cube, Richard E. Grant, Kate McKinnon, Chris Redd, Jason Sudekis, Leslie Mann, Yara Shahidi, Michelle Yeoh

A BETTER MAN

Dacre Montgomery, Dan Stevens, Kiersey Clemons, John Cusack, Jena Malone

PARADISE ISLAND

Tessa Thompson, Mahershala Ali, Judy Greer, James Spader, Cicely Tyson, Holly Hunter, Ed Helms, Henry Goulding, Michael Stuhlbarg

PHOENIX ATTENDANT

Kaitlyn Dever, Kimoko Glenn, Damien Lewis, Logan Lerman, Sterling K. Brown, Lee Pace, Emma Thompson

Casting for FUN HOME and FD666 Coming Soon

And a surprise...

PSYCHONAUTS

Sunny Suljic, J.K. Simmons, Keanu Reeves, Salma Hayek, Nick Kroll, Elsie Fisher, 

• Like 5
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

CHAOS :hahaha:

@Blankments what we can do if this ends up earlier than you prefer is you can PM your items to @Xillix in advance and he can slot them into the AS thread when he posts it? Would that work?

Or you can PM your reservations to me or someone else to post on your behalf?

I’m fine with PMing you later tonight what I want. If it’s up when I’m here I’ll post my own but I know I’m gonna be away from a computer a big chunk of tomorrow 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cookie said:

@4815162342 If you're going to handle Blank's slate can you handle mine as well?

Sure. Both of you can PM stuff to me and if the AS thread is open and neither of you are around I will post your slates on your behalf.

I'd recommend making it a group PM with you me and Blank to conserve PM convos.

Speaking of PMs, you will be getting one tomorrow with the opening for Pidge Has Until Dawn

Also, you can breathe easy for August. I have decided to push RDR back, since I am going to adapt the second game first (since it takes place earlier in time) and the earliest that would be would be Year 6.

• Like 3

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Speaking of PMs, you will be getting one tomorrow with the opening for Pidge Has Until Dawn

Also, you can breathe easy for August. I have decided to push RDR back, since I am going to adapt the second game first (since it takes place earlier in time) and the earliest that would be would be Year 6.

giphy.gif

Toyko to move  tbd date it shall be replaced with an original supernatural action film. The film will be directed by leigh whannell and star daisy Ridley as the female lead. The film plot involves monsters becoming monster hunters

Edited by Reddroast
Reasoning

Also reminder to @Blankments since they were confused how it works:

You can claim up to four dates for IMAX during the AS thread. They’re given on a first come first serve basis, and these come with a blackout date for the next weekend guaranteeing they’ll run in the format for at least the two weekends (though you can choose to waive that if you like)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

So with Numbers acting as liason for cookie and Blank, is everyone else cool with 3 P.M. EST?

(Reminder that Daylight Savings just ended in the US so that’s now 9 hours, 26 minutes from this post)

Yeah, I’m good with that 

• Like 1

One year we need to sit down and iron out as fair and appropriate IMAX rules as possible that account for sequels and the like.

Since the first-come-first-serve rule could result in situations where, for example Voltron 3 gets locked out of IMAX if someone posts 30 seconds faster.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

One year we need to sit down and iron out as fair and appropriate IMAX rules as possible that account for sequels and the like.

Since the first-come-first-serve rule could result in situations where, for example Voltron 3 gets locked out of IMAX if someone posts 30 seconds faster.

Actually this is a good point, I feel like big sequels like say Voltron, Scavenger Wars and Spark should have automatic IMAX priority (but if something does claim IMAX a bit earlier, the smaller film would get the minority.

Lost Earth, Dragon Ball, Brother Bear and Barry Brookshire are my IMAX priorities. Lost Earth and Dragon Ball have them for obvious reasons and Brother Bear could benefit ala Jungle Book from IMAX. It was a toss up between Brookshire and Valkyries for IMAX but I think the former has more franchise potential.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

I’ve told Numbers and Blanks that CountdownVoltronA Crackle in Time and TSW2 were my IMAX priorities. Countdown I can be flexible with (it was a tough call between that, SkyRiders, Scandinavia or Metroid) but the other three are all follow-ups to $1b+ grossers ($1.5b+ for Voltron and Scrooge) so I’m not budging on IMAX when it comes to those.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2