Ezen Baklattan

SURV(IV)OR: Season 4 Finale

Spaghetti: It's come to this. The grand finale of BOT Survivor. We have our past contestants rooting for our two finalists, @WrathOfHan and @Eevin. Let's give them a hand!

*Arlborn, Wrath's cardboard cutout, Chasmmi, YourMother, Elcaballero, DAJK, AABATTERY, Bourne Fan #1, and That One Guy sit in the grand stands*

*Goffe, CoolEric, Numbers, Ethan Hunt, RandomJC, ChipMunky, JJ-8, Fancyarcher, and Slambros sit in noticeably worse seats.*

Eevin: So...it's come to this, huh?

WrathOfHan: You bet. It's been fun working with you, but now, may the best man win.

Eevin: Likewise.

Spaghetti: Your friends and family will be waiting for you at the end of the track of 9 brutal obstacles, designed by our jury members. *WrathOfHan and Eevin glare at them, DAJK sheepishly smiles* Complete the course first, and you win. That easy, huh?

Eevin: Totally.

WrathOfHan: You bet.

Spaghetti: It'll take quite some time, so.....wait a sec. *He sees something coming from the sky, a scream along with it*  Results are on mond - 

Spoiler

dauggghhh!!!

*The flying car from Episode 5 returns, survivng the brick wall crash. It has been flying out of control this whole time, and it crashes right on Eevin. Everyone is mortified, especially Arlborn.*

Arlborn: EEVIN!!!!!

WrathOfHan: Holy shit!!!!

Eevin: *Climbing from the debris, badly injured.* I'm.....I'm okay.

WrathOfHan: Do you need to see a doctor? Holy shit, I feel bad making you compete like this. We can rematch when you're better and.... *The car begins to roll on the ground, it pushes Han into the inside as it rolls away down the hill with Han inside.* AAAUUUUGGHHHH!

*Han inadvertently completes all 9 obstacles in the car, managing to roll out right before it explodes....and right after the finish line. He blacks out.*

*After an hour, he wakes up and sees everyone, including Mamma Han.*

WrathOfHan: Wait....what?!

Eevin: *In full body cast* You did it!!!! You won!

*Suddenly, applause erupts.*

Mamma Han: Oh, sweetie, you did it!!!

Spaghetti: That's right indeed! WrathOfHan is the winner of BOT SURVIVOR: SEASON 4!!!!

WrathOfHan: This can't be fair, right?

Arlborn: Make a deal to use part of your winnings to pay Eevin's hospital bills and we're good, right?

WrathOfHan: Uh...sure.

*Everyone cheers, including Eevin.*

Spaghetti: That wasn't the ending we expected, but know that another exciting season is on the way! Tune in next season for the drama, the thrills, and the excitement, of....BOT SURVIVOR!!!

Post Ending Scene:

Spoiler

*We see a cave just outside of Survivor Island. Sharks are swimming outside of the cave. Suddenly, a mermaid appears after seeing a man in need hiding inside the cave.*

Mermaid: Hello, stranger. I see you are in pain, but I can give you a wish. What do you desire?

*Suddenly, we see his face. He vaguely resembled Wrath. He glances at the skeleton of a man in a panda costume.*

Wrath: .....Revenge.

Spaghetti's Note:

Spoiler

Eevin didn't even predict. WrathOfHan literally won by default.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

:blush:

Let me explain.

I was halfway through predicting. I was ready to go, I really was. But an emergency came up and I ended up spending most of my time last night in a very different place than I expected.  

Really sorry that it ended this way, but please know I didn't not predict out of laziness. I just couldn't do anything about it. But I'll definitely be back next season to prove myself.

Congrats @WrathOfHan! I'm happy a fellow Cougar won.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

2 hours ago, Eevin said:

:blush:

Let me explain.

I was halfway through predicting. I was ready to go, I really was. But an emergency came up and I ended up spending most of my time last night in a very different place than I expected.  

Really sorry that it ended this way, but please know I didn't not predict out of laziness. I just couldn't do anything about it. But I'll definitely be back next season to prove myself.

Congrats @WrathOfHan! I'm happy a fellow Cougar won.

I just hope everything's okay on your end; we're here if you need anything. :)

• Like 1