Alli

Weekend Thread. Dark Tower 19.5...Dunkirk 17.6....Emoji 12.3...Girls Trip 11.4 not sure what page| Not the sex thread

5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Fox released Wimpy Kid and Alien on the same weekend this summer. WB released King Arthur and Everything Everything on back to back weekends as well.

Yeah I figured that was the case

Just now, KeepItU25071906 said:

Most movies with this giant budget? Hmmm...

Considering how well it did in foreign grosses, how it does domestically is not what it has to worry about.  It's still made more than 3x its budget worldwide and will likely turn a profit for Disney

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, That Floating Guy said:

Considering how well it did in foreign grosses, how it does domestically is not what it has to worry about.  It's still made more than 3x its budget worldwide and will likely turn a profit for Disney

Yeah, I know foreign likes to help shitty movies, but now we are talking about fonestic, so...

6 minutes ago, DAR said:

Tentatively next August should be better.

2014 and 2016 Augusts were the best. Both were built around one big movie and there was another movie or two to provide support to that big movie. Hopefully Predator and Meg can both do 100M next year but I wouldn't count on it.

• Like 2