raegr

Raegr and Jay Hollywood Present: Will Justice League Hit One Billion?

Weekly on one day, with box office, predictions and forecasts! Also buzz and tracking with guests on the show. I will be on and if you are interested, reply here with a Discord or Skype so that I can vet you!

More details soon!

Edited by raegr
  • Like 2

• Founder / Operator
6 hours ago, filmnerdjamie said:

ShawnMR needs to podcast more. Bring it.

You're too kind, sir.

I was such a newb when you and Phil dug me out of the ground. Those were some fun Sundays getting to chat with you guys, though.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Shawn said:

You're too kind, sir.

I was such a newb when you and Phil dug me out of the ground. Those were some fun Sundays getting to chat with you guys, though.

You wanna join this one?

14 hours ago, Shawn said:

You're too kind, sir.

I see places like /film and Screen Junkies doing their own Summer BO prediction specials and take great pride that we were doing them long before that was even on their radar (and even posted them a solid month before summer started to get a leg up). We were actually one of the first to do those in general.

But yeah posting on here and reading your stuff, I just had a feeling you needed to be heard, Sir. I think your old Hangover avatar helped too.

Edited by filmnerdjamie
  • Like 1