raegr

Raegr and Jay Hollywood Present: Will Justice League Hit One Billion?

8 hours ago, DAJK said:

Wait, who's who? I was initially surprised you guys didn't use your forum names, but then I realized that would be stupid anyways :lol:

Well, you can figure it out by watch Part Two's 1st few minutes :ph34r:

@Squadron Leader Tele @Water Bottle I have already PM'ed Shawn about it myself, now waiting for a response.

@YourMother Fan service can only come a few people at the time, just wait for your moment in the limelight cause it's coming...... in September, but it's coming :ph34r:

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 2

We're back folks! We had to take down the other two due to the complications of the podcast's name but now we are officially BOX OFFICE WATCH. I hope you guys enjoy our episode today. 

Welcome everybody to The Box Office Watch Podcast, where break down the box office numbers in all of your favorite Hollywood flicks both already out and coming soon, with a talented selection of panelists to talk about the hottest hits and coldest misses in the world of cinema right now. If you're looking to skip directly into what your most interested, the table of contents is in the description!

New Episode Every Monday at 6 PM EST, starting in September!

Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel The Box Office Theory Podcast (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGs3_2wR2F-lDMiWuQI4ecw), follow us on twitter.com/theBOTpodcast, and email us at thebotpodcast@gmail.com in case you have any questions or comments 

• Like 6

If you guys have any questions you guys would like to ask us...insert them into this thread and we will be glad to answer them!

A new Box Office Watch Episode will be up 7PM EST Tomorrow Night! You may have one of your questions answered. 

We're back folks! I hope you guys enjoy our episode today, which will be uploaded at 7PM EST!

Here are some of the topics:

(don't worry, we provide timestamps!)

Thor Ragnarok Presale/Tracking Numbers

Spider-Man: HOLDcoming

Wonder Woman Box Office Update

It 

Is Warner Bros Catching up to Disney in terms of brands?

Three Viewer Questions!

It's crazy, welcome everybody to The Box Office Watch Podcast, where break down the box office numbers in all of your favorite Hollywood flicks both already out and coming soon, with a talented selection of panelists to talk about the hottest hits and coldest misses in the world of cinema right now. If you're looking to skip directly into what your most interested, the table of contents is in the description!

New Episode Every Monday at 7 PM EST!

Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel The Box Office Theory Podcast (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGs3_2wR2F-lDMiWuQI4ecw), follow us on twitter.com/theBOTpodcast, and email us at thebotpodcast@gmail.com in case you have any questions or comments

The episode will be here at 7:00 PM EST!

Edited by raegr
  • Like 2

We're back folks! I hope you guys enjoy our episode today!

Here are some of the topics:

(don't worry, we provide timestamps!)

Thor Ragnarok Presale/Tracking Numbers

Spider-Man: HOLDcoming

Wonder Woman Box Office Update

It 

Is Warner Bros Catching up to Disney in terms of brands?

Three Viewer Questions!

It's crazy, welcome everybody to The Box Office Watch Podcast, where break down the box office numbers in all of your favorite Hollywood flicks both already out and coming soon, with a talented selection of panelists to talk about the hottest hits and coldest misses in the world of cinema right now. If you're looking to skip directly into what your most interested, the table of contents is in the description!

New Episode Every Monday at 7 PM EST!

Also, subscribe to our YouTube channel The Box Office Theory Podcast (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGs3_2wR2F-lDMiWuQI4ecw), follow us on twitter.com/theBOTpodcast, and email us at thebotpodcast@gmail.com in case you have any questions or comments

HERE WE GO!