CJohn

Obi-Wan Kenobi | Disney+

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

They are gonna release this in the years between Episode 9 and 10 :lol:

2021: Obi-One

2023: Obi-Wan Kenobi 2: Electric Boogaloo

2025: Obi-Wan 3enobi

2027: Star Wars Episode X

Sounds pretty good, sprinkle in that Snyder Seven Samurai and whatever Trank's was supposed to be and it's good filler.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Sounds pretty good, sprinkle in that Snyder Seven Samurai and whatever Trank's was supposed to be and it's good filler.

Will I be alive for all of those :rofl: The movie industry is thinking so far ahead at this point. 

• Like 1

It says this article was posted seven months ago I believe. so it's really nothing more than a glorified rumor. however I do believe there is a strong possibility this could happend and I would totally be on board, in fact in terms of spin-off route this would be my number #1 choice (aside from like Mara Jade, which probably will never happen). not sure if there is enough interesting material for an entire trilogy unless if you place farther back than post ROTS though.

17 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

This........ actually sounds cool. It's not like Ewan McGregor does much of note these days. I'm on board.

Yes, he is laying quite low since the last few years (putting aside the unsuccessful "Jack and the Giants" and Mortdecai). However some of his low profile movies are definately worth checking out. Like "Son of a Gun" or "The Impossible". Don't know if Soderbergh's Haywire is any good.

14 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

At this rate, I'll definately would need a wheeled walker long before Episode XII will hit theaters. IF there will be any theaters left by then, that is.

2 minutes ago, incognitoo said:

At this rate, I'll definately would need a wheeled walker long before Episode XII will hit theaters. IF there will be any theaters left by then, that is.

Disney will own every theater and the entire world at that point.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, incognitoo said:

Yes, he is laying quite low since the last few years (putting aside the unsuccessful "Jack and the Giants" and Mortdecai). However some of his low profile movies are definately worth checking out. Like "Son of a Gun" or "The Impossible". Don't know if Soderbergh's Haywire is any good.

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen is also quite good.

• Like 1