baumer

Monday #s

THB is doing fucking insane at my theater right now; the show that just started sold 45 tickets :ohmygod: All schools are back in session now, so that's even more baffling.

Everything else though...... yikes. The first AB show sold 10 tickets and LL's show in 5 minutes is at 6 tickets, but everything else is at 4 or less tickets.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

THB is doing fucking insane at my theater right now; the show that just started sold 45 tickets :ohmygod: All schools are back in session now, so that's even more baffling.

Everything else though...... yikes. The first AB show sold 10 tickets and LL's show in 5 minutes is at 6 tickets, but everything else is at 4 or less tickets.

Schools began here last week and looking at the reserved seating theaters there is practically nothing sold. Couldn't be a better time to go see a movie and treat the theater like it's your living room, really. I'm sure the ushers cleaning the theater will appreciate having something to clean after the movie.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

THB was dead at my theater yesterday but is looking really solid today. 

Discount Tuesday will definitely help it not free fall during the week lol 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Schools began here last week and looking at the reserved seating theaters there is practically nothing sold. Couldn't be a better time to go see a movie and treat the theater like it's your living room, really. I'm sure the ushers cleaning the theater will appreciate having something to clean after the movie.

I'm so glad school is back now for the same reason. I have no classes on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, so I can see movies with little crowds and no annoying audience members for a while (probably) :cloud9: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm so glad school is back now for the same reason. I have no classes on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, so I can see movies with little crowds and no annoying audience members for a while (probably) :cloud9: 

Yea but you live in an area with all old people so does it really matter 

:redcapes:

I saw Wind River yesterday and it's definitely one of the best films I've seen this year and then I just got out of wolf-warrior too and that is easily one of the best action films I've ever seen. Of course the Chinese leads were absolutely awesome but Frank Grillo is just so much fun to watch. Like Tobin Bell, he was born to play a bad guy. He has such amazing screen presence. The action is amazing and the fighting scenes are just incredible.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XO21 said:

better than Hell or High Water?

In my opinion yes it is better. Hell or high water was really good but I enjoyed the story in this a little bit more. Plus any movie with Jon Bernthal gets an extra half points in my book LOL

• Like 1