Eric Plus

Joker | Oct 4 2019 | BE WARNED | ZERO TOLERANCE

Moderation

ZERO TOLERANCE

NOT COOL

IGNORE

DO NOT QUOTE

(A reminder, just because a thread might look OK to you doesn't mean that it isn't a sea of hidden posts for the moderators)

Regards

BOT Staff

• Haha 1

I am actually very content that it was already revealed in interviews that Pattison will not face Phoenix Joker.

I think that's mainly because of the time line. I do want them to have flashbacks to the end of Joker in Batman movie. Like a flashback to what happened at the end of the movie to Bruce's parents through his POV.

I think whomever is Pattisons Joker was likely influenced by Arthur since he has tons of followers by the end of the film and will take on the true mantle of the clown prince of crime.

Similar to how Gotham did the Joker.

• Like 2

Phoenix carries this movie from start to finish. Also, I don't think it's as violent as what reviews are trying to say, but yes, there was one scene that was a little bit difficult to watch.

7.5 / 10

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

52 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Good ass movie 

Warner Bros is back 

I’m expecting 700 million 

$900M

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

I've just watched it! Great movie, but people were dead silent for the entire movie. I thought I was part of a graveyeard.

That being said, I think CinemaScore is gonna be unpredictable for this movie. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kayumanggi said:

Phoenix carries this movie from start to finish. Also, I don't think it's as violent as what reviews are trying to say, but yes, there was one scene that was a little bit difficult to watch.

7.5 / 10

Update the thread title of Endgame International thread dude ..... 😤

• Haha 2

Unfortunately I was kinda lukewarm about it. Phoenix is phenomenal obviously but it seems like he's doing the best he can with a poor script.

• Like 2

So what happened in this thread 🤔

It was good but nothing spectacular, Phoenix was fine but I actually thought his performance kinda tailed off by the third act, I did really like the way it ties in the actual Batman related things.

Really didn’t care for the score in parts, especially the sections that seemed to relpicate a ringing in the ears, I actually had to cover my ears at one point.

7.8/10

8 hours ago, Felandria said:

Really didn’t care for the score in parts, especially the sections that seemed to relpicate a ringing in the ears, I actually had to cover my ears at one point.

That's why I loved the score. I can't remember another recent film score that encapsulates chaos of the mind to this degree.

• Like 1

93% aud score after 2.4k verified reviews.

Really enjoyed it. Has some of my favorite ideas in any comic book movie, and it's a very impressive gradual process from the beginning to the end that never feels like it's taking to big a leap. It feels incredibly organic.

13 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I've just watched it! Great movie, but people were dead silent for the entire movie. I thought I was part of a graveyeard.

That being said, I think CinemaScore is gonna be unpredictable for this movie. 

I wish audiences were like that at every movie.